Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade of 1.4.8-1.4.9  (Read 3266 times)

ShutterSpeed

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade of 1.4.8-1.4.9
« on: October 13, 2006, 04:09:07 am »

I was going to ask a couple questions here concerning the tutorials language and where to find the files that it refers to. But, then, I did a search for same and found a lot of rather nasty phraseology from moderators to users for not understanding all the lingo and procedures. I realize that it is very important to try and find answers before asking questions. However, some, including me, who are new to all this and are trying to learn as we go will make mistakes and I would think that that would be expected, not condemned. So, I will take my questions elsewhere as I certainly don't need to be told that I know nothing of the basics and should hire someone to do it for me.

This type of thing appears way too much from some obviously over stressed persons. I understand stress, I did two combat tours in Vietnam. I just don't understand why combativeness appears to be sport here.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:31:21 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: Upgrade of 1.4.8-1.4.9
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 11:39:27 am »

Do you actually have a support question or are you just here to complain?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.