Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disk Quota Exceeded for just a normal registered user  (Read 2068 times)

Slowalkaway

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://jbdp.no-ip.org/
Disk Quota Exceeded for just a normal registered user
« on: February 10, 2004, 04:56:04 am »

First of all, Coppermine is awesome! :lol:  Thanks for it guys.

Ok, this is the problem.

Im running this on my own server, and im just using it for my girlfriend and I personal use, so im not worried about to much space being taken up.  I have an account set up for my girlfriend, and it will not let her upload more than 1024k. (not at a time, but all together on her account)  ive tried changing the value in the config, but I still get ::

Disk quota exceeded, You have a space quota of 1024K, your pictures currently use 1273K, adding this picture would make you exceed your quota.

From the Documentation:
Max size for uploaded pictures (KB)
Any picture with a file size larger than this value will be rejected by the script.

So this seems like the value im changing doesnt mean the overall quota on the server, but how much at one time can be uploaded????

What am i doing wrong?

Please help!  Thanks :lol:

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Disk Quota Exceeded for just a normal registered user
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 09:04:49 am »

In admin mode, go into 'Groups'.  Change the setting for the group she is in to '0' (this means unlimited).  and make sure she has 'Can upload pictures' is set to yes.

or alternately, go into 'Users' and edit her to be in the admin group.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 18 queries.