Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change the order of the album statistics?  (Read 2488 times)

ashleyXcore

• Coppermine novice
    • Magazine Junkie
Change the order of the album statistics?
« on: October 12, 2006, 04:03:35 am »

I want my album stats to be like so:
Total Images: %s
Last Updated: %s

Which would be possible if it didn't automatically sort them. It always puts "last updated" ahead of the "total files" statistic no matter what order I put them in in the english.php file. How can I change that?
"There are many kinds of eyes. Even the sphinx has eyes — and consequently there are many kinds of 'truths', and consequently there is no truth."

ashleyXcore

• Coppermine novice
    • Magazine Junkie
Re: Change the order of the album statistics?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 09:57:58 am »

Anyone, please?
"There are many kinds of eyes. Even the sphinx has eyes — and consequently there are many kinds of 'truths', and consequently there is no truth."

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 11:36:27 am »

You need to change index.php

Code: [Select]
            $alb_list[$alb_idx]['album_info'] = sprintf($lang_list_albums['n_pictures'], $count) . ($count ? sprintf($lang_list_albums['last_added'], $last_upload_date) : "") . (($CONFIG['link_pic_count'] && $link_pic_count > 0 ) ? sprintf(", {$lang_list_albums['n_link_pictures']},   {$lang_list_albums['total_pictures']}", $link_pic_count, $count + $link_pic_count) : "");

ashleyXcore

• Coppermine novice
    • Magazine Junkie
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 08:29:28 am »

Thanks, but I saw 4 different identical sections with that in them.
Also, I don't know exactly what to change to get it to go: #of files, # of linked files, last update.
Do I edit all 4 sections?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.