Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Watermark to Full Size Picture  (Read 9963 times)

testomat

• Coppermine novice
No Watermark to Full Size Picture
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:52:30 pm »

Hi,
i use Mod Stramm V3 and CPG 1.4.9

When i turn the watermark option on and choose "which files to watermark" to both, only the resized picture get the watermark.
If i click on the resized picture, the fullsized picture display without watermark.

How can i change, that the fullsize picture also got a watermark ?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 07:30:29 pm by Stramm »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: No Watermark to Full Size Picture
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:09:11 pm »

you're batch adding I guess... then chmod the uploaded folder to 777 and the files to 666 (depending on your server setup). Happens when the apache/ php user isn't the user or in the group who uploaded the  pic and therefore hasn't rights to change that file but has rights to make a copy and.

testomat

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 07:24:55 pm »

Solved!
Oh man, thank you. That's the solution. The files hadn't 666 rights.

ondynek

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 08:34:15 pm »

Hi,
I'm using Mod Stramm V3 and CPG 1.4.9 and only feature I want to use (and it is not in standard CPG) is watermarking. I tried past 2 days and have no results...
My settings of Watermarking is: Watermark Image is on, Watermark custom thumbs (movie, audio, document) off, Where to place the watermark Bottom right, Which files to watermark Both, Which file to use for watermark images/watermark.png and everything else I leave predefined.
But when I turned it on, I can't upload images... Chmod of folder 'Albums' is (as shown on web2ftp) rwxrwxrwx, chmod of all direcotries in Albums is rwxrwxrwx too (including userpics), chmod of all files in test directory (my sandpit) rwxrwxrwx... I tried it also as quest with no result...
Can, anybody please help me? My gallery is located at http://ourphotos.ic.cz (it is free hosting - it is for testing purposes). You can use Testovaci album... Debug is on too...
Thank You so much in advance...  :)

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 08:09:57 am »

Please post the actual error message, post a testuser account.. make sure there's an album with permissions to upload into. Next time start your own thread and don't post into an existing one

ondynek

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 11:34:49 am »

Hi,
I didn't want to start new thread, because I thought that it would be better to use existing... OK - next time I will start new one  :)
We don't use user in our gallery, so everybody can upload images (for debugging) - it is OK for Your test?
Error message - while adding files using Batch add files there is just PB icon while uploading, while uploading just one picture error is:
The file 'albums/userpics/watermark.png' can't be inserted in the album
File: /home/free/ic.cz/o/ourphotos/root/www/db_input.php - Line: 451
And album is as I wrote - Testovaci - anyone can upload there...
Thanks in advance

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 12:24:37 pm »

try GD2 if you use ImageMagick or vice versa
Looks to me as if you run into memory problems. You also can try to increase mem limit in php.ini (see the sticky thread in the 1.4 upload forum) or (if you use GD2 as a quick fix [may not work if disabled in the ini....])
 include/picmgmnt.inc
find
Code: [Select]
if($CONFIG['read_iptc_data'] ){
        include("include/iptc.inc.php");
}
below add
Code: [Select]
@ini_set('memory_limit', '32M');

ondynek

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 01:49:56 pm »

Hi,
I can't use ImageMagick, because I'm not really sure how to do it - as I wrote before, I use free hosting for my test gallery, and I'm not able to change anything in PHP configuration. Anyway I wouldn't because I'm really not advanced user...
So if You would have some time and want to help me, I would give you admin access to gallery (if it would be helpfull) - I have so far in gallery 1 real album, so if anything happend with gallery or pictures, there is no problem for me to renew it...
Thanks a lot...

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 01:55:14 pm »

Have you tried to modify include/picmgmnt.inc.php as suggested above? If that doesn't help you won't be able to use the watermark functionality. That's the downside of using a freehost

ondynek

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 03:08:04 pm »

Yes, I tried to modify include/picmgmnt.inc.php (only Your advice I was able to do)...
If so, can you, please, write what are requirements for watermarking? I can't find it and I think about moving gallery to payed hosting, so I would be able to check it...
Thanks a lot  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.