Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error after posting comment  (Read 3388 times)

brewery15

• Coppermine newbie
Error after posting comment
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:59:33 pm »

When I try to post a comment on a picture, the following error comes up....

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: make_clickable() in /home/teenyap/public_html/photos/include/themes.inc.php on line 2476

Then, when I try to view the picture AFTER I have attempted to make a comment on it, I get the same error as above.  Any help, as always, will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Error after posting comment
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 12:04:47 am »

Sounds like you're using a theme designed for cpg1.4.x with a cpg1.3.x gallery. For details, post a link to your coppermine-driven page and a non-admin test user account.

brewery15

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 01:51:30 am »

Well I know thats not the case, because I've only downloaded 1 thing for coppermine, and that was the very latest actual coppermine software package (I downloaded it 3 days ago).  I have never used any previous versions, and the theme Im using is the default theme, I never changed it.

I just tried uploading a fresh, brand new themes.inc.php from a newly downloaded CPG package and still I get the same error.  So im not sure what the heck is going on.

Sooo any other ideas?  Thank you again in advance!

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 01:53:14 am »

Post a link.

brewery15

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 01:56:40 am »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 04:41:29 am »

and a non-admin test user account.
to be able to test commenting. You asked for help, so you should do as supporters suggest - we know what we're doing.
However, I get random blank pages browsing your gallery: I suspect whitespace either being injected by the ad rotation scripts you use or by editing core files improperly.
Your gallery seems to be heavily modified, it doesn't look as if you installed it only recently. If you want further support, you should make the "Powered by Coppermine" better readable, it's nearly invisible because you set the footer color to nearly the same color as your background.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.