Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: # of albums and files not showing in index  (Read 3577 times)

bobby131313

• Coppermine novice
    • Coin Community Family
# of albums and files not showing in index
« on: October 10, 2006, 03:53:45 am »

Here's the page I'm talking about....

http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/

If you look next to the US Coins & US Commemoratives categories, it does not show the number of albums or files, but next to US Bullion Coins it does.

Now what's weird is that I used to think this was normal. The first 2 categories have been there since the beginning and I thought that since it was a level down they weren't supposed to show. (This annoyed me a little because it gave the appearance that the categories were empty.) But, I added the third one today, at the same level, and as you can see it's working.

Also, the category I added today gives me the option to assign a category thumbnail, where the first 2 do not. When I go to edit those, that whole bottom section is gone where you assign the thumbnail. (See attachments)

So it would appear that the category I added today is working perfectly and the older ones are not.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Nibbler

Re: # of albums and files not showing in index
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 12:42:55 pm »

'US Bullion Coins' has albums in it. US Coins & US Commemoratives categories do not. You can only use a category thumbnail if the category contains  an album with pictures inside.

bobby131313

• Coppermine novice
    • Coin Community Family
Re: # of albums and files not showing in index
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 05:45:32 pm »

OK, I see what you're saying. Thank you for explaining it.

I wish there where 3 columns on the right though - Categories  Albums  Files

US Coins and US Commemoratives very rarely get clicked on because with the columns on the right blank, it gives the impression that they're empty. I suppose that wouldn't be easy to do though would it?

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.