Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The fullsize-pic doesn't pop up when clicking on the intermediate size pic  (Read 3304 times)

Fighter

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, i have install perfectly the Coppermine Photo Gallery but when I click the intermediate pic it doesn´t pop up the fullsize pic, i have read de FAQ and i have add to my template.html this:

<head>
<title>{TITLE}</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset={CHARSET}" />
{META}
<link rel="stylesheet" href="themes/default/style.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts.js"></script>
</head>

But it continue going bad, i have also put the original theme and the problem continue the same.

My galery is www.redrace.net/galeria

¿Whan Can I do?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Fighter

• Coppermine newbie

With only that i cannot do anything....what i have to change there?

Thank you.

Nibbler

I don't know, I don't speak Spanish.

Fighter

• Coppermine newbie

You dont need to speak spanish, just say me what i have to edit of the scripts.jsc that you have said for solving the problem.

Nibbler

The problem is:

"Su petición HTTP contiene comandos que han sido filtrados por nuestros sistemas de seguridad.
Tambien puede haber sido filtrado por un intento de descarga de fichero mp3, torrent o otros ficheros prohibidos difundir por la legislacion alemana."

Try contacting your host.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.