Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch add problem when adding a large number of files  (Read 2134 times)

livexforever

• Coppermine newbie
batch add problem when adding a large number of files
« on: October 09, 2006, 04:30:21 am »

I've searched the forum and I've seen this question asked, but none of the threads (that i went to at least) had a definite answer.  I asked my webhost if it was a server thing and she told me to check the forums first.  So please don't yell at me if this has been answered...sorry if it has like a trillion times, i know that's annoying, but i'm still really confused and don't know what else to do. 

So when I go to batch upload folders with just a few amount of pics, it works perfectly.  But when I get to the larger folders with like 100+ pics, I get an error message:
Error : "You don't have permission to access this page."
and it logs me out, but when i press login again, it says i'm already logged in. 

I tried adding only like 10 pics at a time for the folders with a lot of pics and that works fine, but it's just really annoying now.  I've used coppermine several times before with my previous sites, but this is the only time I'm getting this problem.  And when I go to upload HQ pics, some of them don't upload and I get a red "x" and I have to refresh the page for the rest to be added.  I'm not really sure what's going on, so I'm hoping I could possibly get an idea of what to do?  Someone said to ask the webhost but when I did she told me to ask the support forum then to let her know what she can do.  So if there's a solution, let me know.  Thanks! 

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.