Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Persian support board  (Read 3940 times)

aa26i

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Persian support board
« on: October 08, 2006, 03:21:03 am »

hi gaugau,

first of all thankyou for this great software. second there is yet no support for arabic. Persian is also close to arabic in writing and there is a problem in persian language too. when you change the language from english to persian it becomes from ltr to rtl and because of that the theme show in some wromg order like buttons flip over e.g change the laguage into persian and select the theme fruity or rainy day

what is the problem?

thanx
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 04:38:45 am by Nibbler »

aa26i

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Help wanted]: Translations for CPG1.4.x
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 03:58:46 am »

hi GauGau,

I know there is no support for the arabic translation yet. so i tried to do for new version from old one  means for testing for new version but there is a problem that when i use this arabic file my text for gallery ( category names and their description) not appears on write side . only random file and last post galery text appear on right sideand even its is already changed in the arabic file  "rtl" . what is the problem?

can anybody help

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Persian support board
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 04:27:06 am »

You can check out the theme contribution board for themes that have better support for ltr and rtl.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Re: Persian support board
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 04:30:48 am »

Please don't cross-post in inappropriate places. It takes a lot of work to moderate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.