Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Download movies from gallery, don't play them.  (Read 3018 times)

denny101

• Coppermine newbie
Download movies from gallery, don't play them.
« on: October 05, 2006, 03:54:04 pm »

Hi,
how can I modify the software to have the movies download only, not to play them at all?
Thank you,
Denny Boleslav

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Download movies from gallery, don't play them.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 08:05:05 am »

This has been asked many times before.  Here's one answer: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24491.0

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 08:27:34 am »

Don't double-post - you just caused double support work.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 02:14:19 pm »

Heh.  And grrr...  I thought the question sounded familiar when I answered the 2nd one 1/2 hour later (with a 2nd search to find the answer).

denny101

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 07:58:31 am »

I'm afraid I don't understand "double post". It is true that I posted this type of question a long time ago (3 weeks ago?) but at that time I got no response so I posted this one a couple of days ago. Is that what you're referring to?

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 08:05:00 am »

Yes.  Posting the second time was a "double post".  There is no guarantee for response-time for support questions, but if you wait 3 weeks and receive no reply whatsoever, it's reasonable to "bump" your post by replying to it with a "bump".

The supporters try to give an initial response to support questions within days usually, but it looks like your first post fell through the cracks.  I happened to see it while I was browsing posts with no responses (so I could respond to them), and I happened to respond to both of your posts which were identical.  Please stick to one question per post and conversely, one post per question.

Generally you should also search the boards before posting.  If you cannot find anything relevant, say so in your post or if you find things that are related but don't answer your question directly, mention that.

Finally, if your question is answered to your satisfication, please say so.  Then the thread can be marked "Solved".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.