Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sorry, but im a newbie.. CANT UPLOAD MY PICS.. wont work with FTP also  (Read 1953 times)

cafedezet

• Coppermine newbie

i got the same problem, but i use Mozilla and XP...  it did work for some day..  but then someone said to me, he only did see the file names instead the thumbnails..   then i checked and indeed .. only the file name..

then i tried to upload some other pics..  but then the same problem....
uploads well..  but when i need to choose a album,.  i also don`t see the thumbnail image on the left BEFORE i put the file in a album
when i click CONTINUE.. then the message,   THE PREVIOUS FILE COULD NOT BE PLACED,  YOU HAVE SUCCESFULLY PLACED ALL FILES
appear in the screen.. :S:S:S

i tried upload by FTP also..  works fine,,.. except the fact i dont see any previews when i choose a album to put the picture`s in....
and that nothing seems to happen...

please, i need some advice

im from the netherlands..  .. my english is ok, but when u are Dutch also.. please respond!!

Richard

mail:  riezz@home.nl

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.