Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with usermgr.php, Please  (Read 2137 times)

Yabba

• Coppermine novice
Help with usermgr.php, Please
« on: October 03, 2006, 05:22:13 pm »

I would like to enable the feature Allow users to see memberlist but i do not want them to see the membergroup column. Still If i am logging in as Admin i need this view in Administrate users view. As i can understand this is the same view but the Admin account gives you some more options eg. Update, create and so on.

To sum it upp is there any way to de-comment, comment this php file so if you'r not a member of the Admin group it will be invisible for other groups and users.

/Yabba
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 07:38:04 pm by Nibbler »
We all cannot be pro on coding. (If so all professional programmers schould be unemployed)
Fortunately the rest of us are pro's on other stuff at least this applies to me

Nibbler

Re: Help with usermgr.php, Please
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 05:29:49 pm »

change

Code: [Select]
     echo <<< EOT

<tr>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['name']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['group']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['registered_on']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['last_visit']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1" align="center"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['pictures']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1" align="center"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['disk_space_used']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1" align="center"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['disk_space_quota']}</span></b></td>
        </tr>
EOT;

to

echo <<< EOT

<tr>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['name']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['registered_on']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['last_visit']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1" align="center"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['pictures']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1" align="center"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['disk_space_used']}</span></b></td>
                <td class="tableh1" align="center"><b><span class="statlink">{$lang_usermgr_php['disk_space_quota']}</span></b></td>
        </tr>
EOT;

and

echo <<< EOT
        <tr>
                <td class="tableb">$usr_link</td>
                <td class="tableb">{$user['group_name']}</td>
                <td class="tableb">{$user['user_regdate']}</td>
                <td class="tableb">{$user['user_lastvisit']}</td>
                <td class="tableb" align="right">{$user['pic_count']}</td>
                <td class="tableb" align="right">{$user['disk_usage']}&nbsp;{$lang_byte_units[1]}</td>
                <td class="tableb" align="right">{$user['group_quota']}&nbsp;{$lang_byte_units[1]}</td>
        </tr>

EOT;

to

echo <<< EOT
        <tr>
                <td class="tableb">$usr_link</td>
                <td class="tableb">{$user['user_regdate']}</td>
                <td class="tableb">{$user['user_lastvisit']}</td>
                <td class="tableb" align="right">{$user['pic_count']}</td>
                <td class="tableb" align="right">{$user['disk_usage']}&nbsp;{$lang_byte_units[1]}</td>
                <td class="tableb" align="right">{$user['group_quota']}&nbsp;{$lang_byte_units[1]}</td>
        </tr>

EOT;

Yabba

• Coppermine novice
Re: Help with usermgr.php, Please
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 07:12:37 pm »

Works superb, Just what i needed,

Many thanks
We all cannot be pro on coding. (If so all professional programmers schould be unemployed)
Fortunately the rest of us are pro's on other stuff at least this applies to me
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.