Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will pay $75.00 to change a paypal mod to read price from pic description  (Read 3562 times)

daviddubree

• Coppermine newbie

I need this modification done to madinhawaii's paypal mod http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=22357.120

Re: New Paypal Mod on a customizable page. For: cpg1 .3x and 1.4x - updated 11-12-05
« Reply #122 on: Yesterday at 06:27:44 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for this mod.  My question is could the description be read and the 'Price: $$$$.$$' be parsed out, then inserted into the base price?  That is all this mod is lacking to make it perfect for my clients coppermine site: www.marthakaplan.com.  I haven't done the permanent install yet, just testing it.  She doesn't need any Options, just the Price in the description inserted as the base price on the Orders screen.

I think this change would be great for many a folk.  A simple way to allow each pic (or artwork) to have unique pricing.  *The client themselves could change pricing at-will too, no need for me to edit any files.

Let me know if this can be done.

reply to contact me.  Thanks
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:38:47 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.