Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: column to right  (Read 4708 times)

cattivix

• Coppermine frequent poster
column to right
« on: October 02, 2006, 10:22:05 am »

hello someone knows dirmi as I can make in order to insert one column to right in my situated one? thanks

http://www.expres.it/displayimage.php?pid=47018&fullsize=1 link screen

http://www.expres.it My site

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: column to right
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 10:49:34 am »

I'm sorry, I don't understand where you want a column inserted. Please re-phrase your question. However, I suggest fixing your existing page first: you have JavaScript shining through (see screenshot).

cattivix

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 10:58:24 am »

I have put in attached l image,
 :o strange I not seen the code in that way, thanks to it of the signalling

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 11:24:35 am »

To add a column with custom content, edit http://www.expres.it/themes/eyeball/template.html with a plain-text editor, find the {GALLERY}-token and wrap it into a table like this:
Code: [Select]
{ADMIN_MENU}
            <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
              <tr>
                <td valign="top">{GALLERY}</td>
                <td valign="top">your right column</td>
              </tr>
            </table>

However: you already have improper nesting of tables at the top (with your custom banner inserted in the wrong spot) and your page design is already too narrow for 1024 x 786 (which is still widely used, for example on my notebook as I'm typing this). Additionally, you have way to much content on your page. As a regular visitor, I'd leave your site instantly. I strongly suggest reviewing the idea to have another content container. Don't get me wrong, but your page doesn't appear to be very popular: one reason are the misplaced banners (that don't interact that well with your black eyeball background). I strongly recommend reviewing what you have before adding new stuff.

cattivix

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 01:10:04 pm »

thanks I have tried but the column does not go appears in bottom to the page, not ago nothing... if I have understood me well councils to remove a little banner and other things that soil the page, yours are an optimal council thanks p.s excuse my English but I use a translator
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.