Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: database  (Read 7749 times)

Anaconda

• Coppermine newbie
database
« on: September 29, 2006, 11:17:04 pm »

i noticed that with this mod installed coppermine is saving data to my forums' database instead of the coppermine database.
I use coppermine 1.4.9 and a modified phpbb bridged but both have seperate databases. i had to apply a fix to the bridge file which was originally designed to bridge with another board but i have had no real issues so far with it, can't seem to find a link to that thread right now though. it included adding a get_avatar() funtion.
Is is possible to stop coppermine from saving data to the forums' db before i start using the gallery cause i would have to move the tables if i d do it later on...

on a side note, i don't know whether this is related to me using a seperate database or whether i am using php Categories Hierarchy version, but the buddy system is giving me an error saying it can't get data from the database

edit: added the error
Code: [Select]
While executing query "SELECT id, buddy_ok, buddy_block, buddy_id, since, u.user_avatar AS avatar_url, u.username as buddy_name
FROM cpg149_buddy as b LEFT JOIN `wmilants2`.phpbb_users as u on b.buddy_id=u.user_id
WHERE buddy_ok='YES' AND b.user_id = 2
ORDER BY buddy_name ASC
LIMIT 0, 25;" on Resource id #18

mySQL error: Table 'wmilants2.cpg149_buddy' doesn't exist

thx,
Jan

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: database
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 09:21:11 am »

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=29153.msg135084#msg135084
That's the mod I guess.. should be OK

I do not know the phpbb mod you're talking about so I can't tell you much.
And what data is coppermine trying to save to your phpbb db? Is that with an unmodded coppermine too?

The error you get is kinda strange cause only the buddy_manage.php is calling that function. Is that table existing in your cpg db?

Anaconda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:20:14 pm »

The error you get is kinda strange cause only the buddy_manage.php is calling that function. Is that table existing in your cpg db?

well the table exists in my coppermine database yes, however it doesn't exist in my forums' database, which is where the query was looking for it...
there are 3 coppermine tables that for some reason appeared in my forums' database: cpg149_mark_config, cpg149_mark_users and cpg149_mark_watermark. is there any way i could put then in the coppermine database instead of the forums' database ?

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 03:04:56 pm »

well the table exists in my coppermine database yes, however it doesn't exist in my forums' database, which is where the query was looking for it...

yes, but it isn't supposed to except your forum soft somehow interfers (on a coppermine only page, hasn't to do anything with your forum -> that's strange -> solution would be atm hardcoding cause I wasn't able to reproduce that behaviour)

the tables you mentioned... the modpack doesn't use a watermark table so it can't be the one having created it, that there's the users and the config table ??? The modpack doesn't create these tables so I can't tell you how they got there. When you install coppermine these tables get created and that's it. If you're usinhg a bridged coppermine you don't even need the coppermine users table

Anaconda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 07:26:47 pm »

ok thx, deleted all 3 tables and it seems to have had no effect on the gallery, so could have been a remnant of my earlier attampts.  ::)

where would i find the code that executes that specific query though  ???
the query says "... FROM cpg149_buddy as b LEFT JOIN `wmilants2`.phpbb_users as u ..." i am thinking it should be something more like "FROM `wgallery`.cpg149_buddy as b LEFT JOIN `wmilants2`.phpbb_users as u" since it s looking for cpg149_buddy in 'wmilants2' according to the error message.  but that table is located in 'wgallery'  not in the forums' db, i don't know where to find the code to try this out though.

thx,
Jan

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 07:41:21 pm »

function get_buddy_infos in udb.base.inc.php

let me know if you get it going

Anaconda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 07:54:16 pm »

hardcoding the 'wgallery' into the query resolved that error, but currently both databases are using seperate logins and don't have read rights on one other, so can't really test it out untill my host gets back...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.