Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload directly into an album - Is it possible?  (Read 2094 times)

AvrilBoi

• Coppermine regular visitor
Upload directly into an album - Is it possible?
« on: September 28, 2006, 09:17:12 pm »

I was asking myself if this is somehow possible...

the thumbnails pages are
thumbnails.php?album=XX
If you are in theese thumbnails pages you find the "Upload" link on the top, which links to upload.php
If you upload something, you'll have to select one album between all the albums you have in your gallery, and if there are many albums it is a little confusing...
so it could be better to have upload.php?album=XX on top of the thumbnails' pages insted of upload.php, and the pictures you upload go directly in the XX album...
I hope you understand what I mean...
I've searched for this in the forum, but I didn't find anything, has it been already asked? Is it difficult to do?
Thanks

AvrilBoi

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Upload directly into an album - Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 10:11:10 pm »

I managed to do something
the album ID is stored in $album.
The album listing code in upload.php is this:
echo '                <option value="' . $val['aid'] . '"' . ($val['aid'] == $sel_album ? ' selected' : '') . '>   ' . $val['title'] . "</option>\n";
How can I modify it to make it show only the album which has $album as ID ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.