Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: other Mac_ox_x themes with extra Boxes.  (Read 5363 times)

-|wayne|-

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
    • Bluemonkey
other Mac_ox_x themes with extra Boxes.
« on: September 28, 2006, 01:56:33 am »

hi peeps,

not sure if this topic has been mentioned b4, couldnt seem to find similar!  ::)

im after other mac_ox_x themes like "TranzNDance Dev Team member" has in her 'select themes' on her cpg,

i cant seem to find them, and she doesnt accept pm's, for me 2 ask her! so i 4t id start a topic to try and find out............

i want those extra boxes that are on those themes...ie welcome box and announcement box, where i can type in my messages etc... and think this would be great to explain to my visitors what to do etc.....

any help would be appreciated on this topic :-\

thx in advance  ;)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 01:02:43 pm by GauGau »

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: other Mac_ox_x themes with extra Boxes.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:49 am »

First TranzNDance is a very lovely lady and extremely helpful. Her signature spells out very plainly why she doesn't answer PMs.
I do not reply to PM requests for support when the questions could be asked and answered publicly.

Those boxes are probably "anycontent" and/or "custom header & footer". Read the documentation or search the forum for these terms and you'll find plenty of information to help you along.

Here's a start - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34195.0
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

-|wayne|-

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
    • Bluemonkey
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 03:03:33 am »

hello again, Gizmo  ;D

the boxes i mean are in the mac_ox_x-multi theme.
http://takethu.com/index.php?theme=mac_ox_x-multi

i was kinda hoping sum1 may have the mac_ox_x-multi theme or direct me 2 where i could get it, so that i could use it!
also i was thinking that the extra boxes may be built within the theme!

my search theme name, returned no joy! .. and wasnt sure what exactly to look 4......

i dont think its custom header...but i may be wrong!

could you take a peep at the theme (link above) 4 me and let me know............

thx once again for ya help....................................

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 04:23:24 am »

I quite confident that those tables are anycontent tables since they only show up on the main (index) page. If they were customer headers or footers, they would show up on every page. You can have multiple anycontent tables so there's one on top and one on the bottom. This is nothing special and any theme can have this format. All you need to do is learn how to do it or post a request for services on the freelance board - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=30.0.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

-|wayne|-

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
    • Bluemonkey
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 03:52:47 pm »

ive just sussed it out... if its an anycontent box, then all i had to do was add 'anycontent' to the content of the main page: like this breadcrumb/anycontent/catlist/alblist/random,2/lastup,2/onlinestats .......as there is already an anycontent.php file in my cpg folder. and it works FINE.... im not sue about the announcement box yet..but ill do some more searching!!!

i will try and do more searching and less posting if i can!

thanks for ya help (again) Gizmo ...................... ;D

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 05:20:53 pm by -|wayne|- »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.