Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: adjusting the look of the albums  (Read 2643 times)

kelizabeth

• Coppermine newbie
adjusting the look of the albums
« on: September 28, 2006, 01:09:36 am »

So I am working on the layout for my coppermine gallery, and I have run into a problem.

I want to adjust the table containing the thumbnails in each album.  I know the background can be changed in the style.css, but I want to change the width between the thumbnails, and the content displayed on each album page.  I want each category's (photography, etc)  albums to be listed in that sidebar (they're numbered e.g. 01 02 03 04),  My album is at http://endocentric.org/2006/

It doesn't look too great yet as I'm working out the kinks.  The sidebar links are temporary.  The problem, again is I don;t know where to go and fine-tune these details.  I suppose I am going beyond changing the theme, instead changing how coppermine itself functions.

can anyone point me to the file I can open to start adjusting some of these settings?  I've run into a brick wall.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.