Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Is this a security issue??? Please help!  (Read 6746 times)

Grayson

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Is this a security issue??? Please help!
« on: September 28, 2006, 12:31:05 am »

I have several sites in both Gallery and Coppermine ... plus CMS sites of Joomla and Mambo.

I've noticed a registered user named "joliedon" has registered and tried to upload a RER or PGP files of varios names on one of my sites.  I have also had zip files show up on some directories within Coppermine, Mambo, and Gallery that "represent" themselves from http://www.slfcu.org/.  If you go to their site, they advise they've been attached as well.

Does anyone know what this is?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 08:52:46 am by Joachim Müller »

Grayson

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Is this a security issue??? Please help!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 12:37:53 am »

Google "joliedon" and check out the massive results.  Something is up but I don't know what.  Anyone else?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Is this a security issue??? Please help!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 08:52:21 am »

My old versions is 1.3.3.
So you shouldn't have posted on the support board for cpg1.4.x.
Support for that ancient version cpg1.3.x has been dropped long ago. Cluttering cpg1.4.x support boards with requests for outdated versions that are a result of your laziness are not acceptible. Moving this thread from the board " cpg1.4 miscellaneous" to the deprecated cpg1.3.x support board and locking. Respect board rules in the future!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.