Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need some coppermine infos Google Sitemap and Modwrite  (Read 4103 times)

jadmanx

• Coppermine newbie
I need some coppermine infos Google Sitemap and Modwrite
« on: May 27, 2006, 01:28:27 am »

i whant to use coppermine for my page
but i need some thinks
is there a working rss Fedd script for coppermine to use it for Google Sitemaps?
is there a working modwrite script to make html files for google that google can read the files better ?
like myurl.com/categoriename/pictuerefilename.html

thejake420

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Jakes Jokes - the largest joke site on the web
    • Jakes Jokes
Re: I need some coppermine infos Google Sitemap and Modwrite
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 08:54:29 pm »

Built-in RSS feed planned for future (I believe), but for now use CPMFetch. Note that submitting an RSS feed to Google Sitemaps is highly inefficient, as it will only alert Google about new items. This method is best used in conjunction with a traditional Google friendly (XML) Sitemap.

There is a mod_rewrite plugin referred to as "SEF" (Search engine friendly) included with your basic installation, but it is known to have certain issues.

To manage plugins, you need to navigate to yoursite.com/gallery/pluginmgr.php

Jake

Toufique Ahmed

• Coppermine newbie
Re: I need some coppermine infos Google Sitemap and Modwrite
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 09:50:05 am »

Hello,
I need to Add Google Sitemaps > Meta tag to verify. tell me where to add and i want to place ads on my site tell me the pluging URL.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.