Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pragmaMX, PostNuke, and Coppermine?  (Read 2989 times)

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor
pragmaMX, PostNuke, and Coppermine?
« on: September 26, 2006, 07:01:47 pm »

Forgive me for being dumb but I trying to understand something here. From my first view of this it all the program called PragmaMX is a CMS and of course Coppermine is a gallery program that runs with in the CMS. But the front page says go to the website for more information on this all and this is what it says.

--------------

The copilot by mine Bildergallerie

A conception…

The Coppermine Gallerie is through roof width units, user friendly Gallerie Script for the administration and presentation of Multimediadateien. The contained Gallerien can be opened verschienenen groups of visitors. An album can privately, or only registirerten visitors to be accessible. Of course all, or individual Gallerien can be accessible also for all visitors. If desired, visitor can also interact with the Gallerie and high-load own media. The Coppermine Gallerie provides then fully automatic the notwendiigen Thumbnails and pictures in intermediate size. Additionally the existing media can be dispatched, commentated and evaluated as eCard. As administrator you decide, which of the functions mentioned registered users or for everyone are accessible. At a large number of media which can be inserted administrators a comfortable batch function stehtden for order. They load the pictures by ftp into the desired goal listing, the remainder settle copilot by mine for you.

Mediadateien can be stored in so-called albums. These albums can be grouped again in categories. Which sounds itself now only once complicated, is not this. The Gallerie puts all necessary tools to you at the disposal. By the possibility of the visitors Benutzerruppen apportionable you can decide which user group personal albums possess may, eCards dispatch may or pictures commentate can. pragmaMx the version of the copilot by mine Gallerie co-operates completely with the user group system pragmaMx. If you put on public albums, you can permit there Mediadateien to your visitors to also high-load. They never give control from the hand - permission albums to put on for high-loading or for deleting files meet you as operators of the Coppermine Gallerie.

Of course the copilot by mine adapts by the contained Theme system to the Design of your pragmaMx web page. In addition also the multilingualness of the Coppermine Gallerie belongs. Thus you place reliably that the copilot by mine a fully integrated component of their pragmaMx are.

What needs to be able to operate it around the copilot by mine? PHP and MySQL are to be called here as the first. Additionally the GD LIBRARY (version 1.x or 2.x), or alternatively ImageMagick. These libraries place together with the copilot by mine Gallerie all functions ready those necessary are around Mediadateien to indicate and generate pictures in intermediate sizes or Thumbnails. The necessary HTML code for the albums, categories, fig., etc. is produced automatically to save the pictures in the best possible way optimized around range and storage location. Of course the expenditure takes place to the Browser in standard HTML. The contained Installationsscript leads you simply and comfortably by the installation.

Download
Copilot by mine demo
Support forum
Here a giant praise and thank-beautifully to the copilot by mine developers for this ingenious Script. Particularly with Joachim aka gau gau for the friendly support.

Vote for copilot by mine:

Hotscripts.com
Freshmeat.net
PHP resource index
TotalScripts.com
AdvanceScripts.com
------------

From what it says it hard to make out if you need PostNuke or not. I just trying to understand how this all fits togther and if I need all three programs to combine it all in one something like vPortal does for another forums and gallery system.
Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: pragmaMX, PostNuke, and Coppermine?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 03:14:11 pm »

You don't need PragmaMx nor phpNuke. Please read the docs for the minimum requirements.

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 11:18:31 pm »

You don't need PragmaMx nor phpNuke. Please read the docs for the minimum requirements.

Forgive me but I was trying to ask mostly can it be part of PragmaMX CMS?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 03:28:43 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.