Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need custom design/coding/theme -case closed :)  (Read 3460 times)

Siri

• Coppermine newbie
Need custom design/coding/theme -case closed :)
« on: September 26, 2006, 04:07:59 pm »

I have a scrapbook store (in Norway) and have just downloaded Coppermine to use for the store's design team (photos and scrapbook layouts). I need the gallery to work with the design of our online store (link to my store at the bottom of this posting). I have done all the work with the online store myself and know what to do, basically, but I don't have a lot of time now. The design of our online store is very simple.

What I want is a simple design for the gallery with the same width as the store, same background, same fonts used for buttons and links (I can make all the images necessary I just need someone to work on the files for me). I would like the menu to be on the left side of the gallery, as in the store, if possible. Or on top if that looks better. It would be great if the links on the side could be of the same font as in the front page of the store (font = cantabile) with a rollover effect. I have not decided on a Coppermine-theme to work from, if that is necessary just let me know.

I could be interested in paying for more work, too, what I have in mind is a pull-down-effect/theme as in the very cool "Foliage"-theme. Unfortunately the colors of this theme do not work for our store as they are. If you could make something like that work for our gallery I would be very happy! I would then need custom graphic work too, a whole new theme I guess, not only the programming. Any words/links/buttons must be in Norwegian, I will email/tell you the right words to use of course. If elements from this design could be used in the store or the store blog also, I would be thrilled.

I am in Norway, payment to you will go via PayPal (I have 100% feedback on eBay and hundreds of verified transactions, userID seline1974).

Please contact me soon at siri@papirloftet.no if you would like to do this job for us, either the easy one or the big job. Please include your price and time estimate. Also please include a little information about yourself and your work.

Thank you,

Siri Seline
www.papirloftet.no

Update: Thank you for emails, we have now found the right person to help us with this.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 06:38:39 am by Paver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.