Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anchor point or summing???  (Read 6898 times)

-|wayne|-

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
    • Bluemonkey
anchor point or summing???
« on: September 26, 2006, 01:39:38 am »

hey guys... im not sure on this one! but worth a try....... i have added my own custom header and now very time i click the next button in the photo viewer, i have to scroll down to see the next pic.... 'every time i click next' and its getting annoying!!!!....i know the easiest solution is to remove the header. its was at 250 high, but i resized it to 170... but i still have to scroll down.... thing is i like the header....and do alot of others...so i was wondering if its possible to put maybe an anchor or some script, so it stays in same place when i click next...?????

appreciate any replies on this topic

eruss

• Supporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: anchor point or summing???
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 04:45:45 am »

hey guys... im not sure on this one! but worth a try....... i have added my own custom header and now very time i click the next button in the photo viewer, i have to scroll down to see the next pic.... 'every time i click next' and its getting annoying!!!!....i know the easiest solution is to remove the header. its was at 250 high, but i resized it to 170... but i still have to scroll down.... thing is i like the header....and do alot of others...so i was wondering if its possible to put maybe an anchor or some script, so it stays in same place when i click next...?????

appreciate any replies on this topic
These should give you some ideas even through they are for 1.3:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=9181.0
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=14105.0

-|wayne|-

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
    • Bluemonkey
Re: anchor point or summing???
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 08:42:08 pm »

thx eruss, that is exactly what i was looking 4.... howether

i read all posts on the issue, but im a newb to php, and i aint gunna be able to work it out for myself.

and yes those topics are for 1.3 and the coding in 1.4 is much different! i did try to follow the steps posted, but i couldnt find any of the mentioned lines ($lalalala) in the theme.php or the imagedisplay.php

has anyone done any hacking for this in 1.4 ??? and do you have the coding you done for me to use

thx in advance. :o :o

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 09:04:00 pm by wayneob »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.