Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie - Seeking info  (Read 3805 times)

Janelle

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie - Seeking info
« on: September 26, 2006, 07:40:50 pm »

Hi wondering if anyone out there can tell me something about coppermine. I want to run a photo contest and when I researched photo programs. I found that coppermine seemed to be the best. What I don't know is if I can link it to say a home page. I have special graphics and such that I want displayed on a home page and I want to put let them get to the coppermine program from the home  page after they review contest rules. Also I want to display a picture of the girl with the most votes as a "Today's Favorite Pic" so if they check the website they can only enter the first page. Does anyone know if this is possible. I know coppermine is a stand alone program. The home pages will be created in Microsoft Publisher and uploaded ftp to the internet and not a template or web builder on line. Will this be a problem. J.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 03:14:45 pm by GauGau »

Janelle

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie - needing to ask questions
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 07:49:40 pm »

Hi, was wondering if anyone coudl answer my question. I want to hold a photo contest using coppermine. I have a home page made with Microsoft Office Publisher and want to provide a link from the home page to coppermine for users. I also want to display the photo with the most votes on the front page. Can this be done? I am not sure if it matters or not that the home pages are uploaded ftp and will have some changes. I keep adding stuff to home page. Each time I use the Microsoft I have to complete new files. Will this be a problem for coppermine?

Nibbler

Re: Newbie - Seeking info
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 07:54:11 pm »

Janelle

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Newbie - Seeking info
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 08:14:54 pm »

Thank you when I get my galleries up I will try!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.