Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine with a personnal site  (Read 3816 times)

tchoukapi

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine with a personnal site
« on: September 22, 2006, 01:49:46 am »

Hello,

I don't now if this subject is already posting, and if  i post in the good forum ... (i hope but i'm not a star in english)
So I have 2 coppermine gallery install and i develop a personal website (php and ajax) but to my personal website i wan't use the coppermine session .

I want , that the user log to the interface one time and  can switch between galery and personal website with the same session.

Because it's not practice for the user to login several times , 1 time in the personal site and when he click on a link of this for going to the gallery to be oblige to login a second time

It's possible ? (coppermine have several bridge for forum : PHPBB etc..) but how can i make that with a personal site

I hope my english is not too bad ...

Thanks all !

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine with a personnal site
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 09:53:11 pm »

Bridging does things the other way around: authentification of another app is taken into account for coppermine as well. You appear to want to use coppermine authentification for your overall page. This can be simply accomplished by creating your other "personal website" pages within the coppermine folder with custom content and the coppermine header and footer. This has been asked quite often, and it's not related to cpmFetch at all, so you posted on the wrong support board. Moving your thread accordingly.

Code: [Select]
<?php
define
('IN_COPPERMINE'true);
require(
'include/init.inc.php');
?>
is all you need to have the authentification available - check if the constant USER_ID is populated.

If you need the layout and navigation as well, use
Code: [Select]
<?php
define
('IN_COPPERMINE'true);
require(
'include/init.inc.php');
pageheader('my title');
pagefooter();
?>

If this is not an option for you (or I misunderstood you), then you should be more specific.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.