Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I going a wild ride with --> Resize on upload...  (Read 2482 times)

andizotschki

• Coppermine newbie
I going a wild ride with --> Resize on upload...
« on: September 21, 2006, 09:41:00 pm »

??? Are iam stupid??? I have searched for resize a picture on upload (for user who upload a picture with 2000x1224pix and the coppermine will make at upload 500x...) and found this in documentation:
But i dont see this option in my coppermine 1.4.9??? In which area of the admin area i find the option

* No - Disabled
    * Yes: Everyone - Enabled for all users, including the Admin during batch-add process.
    * Yes: User only - Enabled only for regular users

?????? Are iam blind????

Auto resize images that are larger than max width or height

During the upload process, if images are larger than the maximum width or height allowed they will automatically be resized to the maximum allowable size. Users with especially large files should be advised to resize their pictures outside of coppermine before uploading as this process also consumes considerable resources when processed online.

Note: How the image is resized (width/height/max aspect) is set in the admin option "Use dimension (width or height or Max aspect for thumbnail)"

There are three options:

* No - Disabled
    * Yes: Everyone - Enabled for all users, including the Admin during batch-add process.
    * Yes: User only - Enabled only for regular users
« Last Edit: September 21, 2006, 10:27:11 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: I going a wild ride with --> Resize on upload...
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 09:48:05 pm »

The documentation tells you it is in the 'Picture and thumbnail settings' section. If this is an updated gallery then ensure you have updated all the files correctly (versioncheck.php).

andizotschki

• Coppermine newbie
Re: I going a wild ride with --> Resize on upload...
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 10:20:35 pm »

;D Thank you... I have now done 1/2 hour other things and so i see things they wherend there before  :o LOL

Thank you...

I have overread this...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.