Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Theme am i using?!?!?  (Read 7420 times)

tommy22

• Coppermine newbie
Which Theme am i using?!?!?
« on: September 21, 2006, 01:10:17 am »

I have been checkinjg out the new themes i installed. I have been getting the template block errors on some.

not a big deal, seeing as i know how to change the template so it works again. my problem is that i selected a template, and i cant remember which one it is!

i have alot of themes in there, and i dont want to go through each one.. how can i tell which theme i am using? is it in a .php filke somewhere?

normally i could just look at the error and see from there, however this is what my error is..

Template error
Failed to find block 'documentation'(#(<!-- BEGIN documentation -->)(.*?)(<!-- END documentation -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="editpics.php?mode=upload_approval" title="">{UPL_APP_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="config.php" title="">{CONFIG_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Which Theme am i using?!?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 01:33:37 am »

One way is looking for something like this
Code: [Select]
<link rel="stylesheet" href="themes/classic/style.css" type="text/css" />
under source , if you check out the href properties you'll see the name of theme after themes in this case it is classic

and about your error :
probably you've edited that theme wrong way or you are using old theme (1.3.x)
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

tommy22

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 01:45:00 am »

i uderstand what to look for.

i just dont know where to look..

that error i posted doesnt name any theme at all.

so i dont know what theme to even edit.

where do i look, as in what page do i look at the source of to find out what theme i am using?

i looked at my index.php and all i got was the error posted above.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 01:46:15 am »

yes

tommy22

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 01:49:42 am »

im sorry, yess to what?

im confused, and would appreciate any help.

tommy22

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2006, 02:00:40 am »

here is the source to my index.php.......

<b>Template error<b><br />Failed to find block 'documentation'(#(&lt;!-- BEGIN documentation --&gt;)(.*?)(&lt;!-- END documentation --&gt;)#s) in :<br /><pre>
                &lt;div align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;
                &lt;table cellpadding=&quot;0&quot; cellspacing=&quot;1&quot;&gt;

&lt;tr&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;editpics.php?mode=upload_approval&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{UPL_APP_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;config.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{CONFIG_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;albmgr.php{CATL}&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{ALBUMS_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;catmgr.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{CATEGORIES_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;usermgr.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{USERS_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;groupmgr.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{GROUPS_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;banning.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{BAN_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;db_ecard.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{DB_ECARD_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;reviewcom.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{COMMENTS_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;searchnew.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{SEARCHNEW_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;util.php&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{UTIL_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;
                                &lt;td class=&quot;admin_menu&quot;&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;profile.php?op=edit_profile&quot; title=&quot;&quot;&gt;{MY_PROF_LNK}&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;

&lt;/tr&gt;
                &lt;/table&gt;
                &lt;/div&gt;
</pre>

i dont see anthing that let me know what theme i am using...

maybe you can see someting i dont.. here is my address.

http://tommynewbrey.com/coppermine/index.php

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2006, 05:58:59 am »

gallery load for me just fine with classic theme as a default , so if you got error , try to clear your cookie then test each of themes by putting their name at the end of site URL:
?theme=[themename] So the URL could be (for changing theme to classic theme):
http://tommynewbrey.com/coppermine/index.php?theme=classic
this way you'll find that theme with error
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.