Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User gallaries in Each category? is this possible  (Read 2129 times)

yowow

• Coppermine newbie
User gallaries in Each category? is this possible
« on: February 06, 2004, 01:03:23 am »

Hi,
I have six categories. I want members to able to create a album is each category rather than 1 default "User Galleries" Category. So basically I want User Galleries like the default one in each of the six category.
The reason is six category are completely different and it would organize the member album properly rather than having all the member albums in one place.
Any mod or suggestions?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
User gallaries in Each category? is this possible
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 07:38:12 am »

user galleries is the place where users can create albums by themselves - they are limited to go into the category "user_galleries" - there's no workaround. But you can grant your users upload rights to albums in all other albums that exist in the "regular" categories as well - refer to the documentation that comes with coppermine and search the board how to do this (is a very common question).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.