Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album keywords  (Read 3251 times)

carrieb

• Coppermine newbie
Album keywords
« on: September 19, 2006, 12:18:52 am »

My understanding of the album keyword is that any image, in any album, with the album keyword will also appear in that album. I can't however seem to make it work. Have I misunderstood? or am I doing something wrong?

Do keywords need to be separated? if so what with? (comma, semi colon...?)

Are keywords case sensitive?

I've tried playing with variations on the above to see if I can work it out, but nope, still have an empty album.

Suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 12:01:33 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Album keywords
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 02:16:31 am »

Post exactly what you are doing, a link to your gallery and screenshots if possible. Make sure you are setting an album keyword and a picture keyword that match. They are case insensitive and picture keywords are comma seperated. Note the difference betwen picture keywords and the album keyword.

carrieb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 10:25:39 pm »

Hi

I'm still setting up the album, but it can be viewed at www.carriebond.co.uk.

I have a category called speedway, with an album called weymouth wildcats. I have another album without an allocated category called sport hurts. I have given the sport hurts album the album keyword (singular) of sporthurts (noting that spaces are not allowed in keywords I have run the two words into one). In my wildcats album I have given 2 photos keywords (plural as they are photo keywords) of sporthurts and speedway, (sporthurts, speedway) and a further 2 speedway, sporthurts (just in case the order matters).

My sport hurts album however remains stubbornly empty.

Hope that's enough detail

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 11:34:33 pm »

sport hurts album has 11 pictures in it.

carrieb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 11:43:31 pm »

You're right, it does. The album listing on the main page however shows it as being empty.

I've looked at it in Firefox and Safari. The images I've just uploaded into the 'windfest' album are showing so it isn't that my browser is displaying old info.

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 11:55:04 pm »

You need at least one real picture in the album before you can see a thumbnail. If you want the linked file count to be displayed by the album then enable it in config.

carrieb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 12:00:54 am »

Many thanks Nibbler, problem sorted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.