Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecard  (Read 848216 times)

loschle

• Coppermine newbie
    • Lothars Fotoalbum

Captcha Plugin is not indicated in register, but is checked.
What do I make wrong?

www.album.schlenet.de

loschle

• Coppermine newbie
    • Lothars Fotoalbum

Sorry, I have found suitable posting in forum, and now it also functions with me.

www.album.schlenet.de

Thank You

faca

• Coppermine newbie

I have problems with captcha. When I use URL with www. I can't see image for captcha and can't register or write coment but when I use url whitout www. I see captcha image.  What to do to fix this problem?

faca

• Coppermine newbie

I have problems with captcha. When I use URL with www. I can't see image for captcha and can't register or write coment but when I use url whitout www. I see captcha image.  What to do to fix this problem?

Count as fixed. After I change from windows to linux server captcha start to work on both urls (with or whitout www) So is that because of server or because of new version of gallery i install yesterday (cpg1.4.19) I realy don't know but it start to work and it's only matter :)

photogenic

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, I just installed the captcha plugin on to my new coppermine gallery and everything went smoothly.

Until I went to use it. No matter what I do, I always get back "Confirmation code doesn't match"it

http://www.photogenicfrustration.com/gallery/

I'm certain it is the site not my browser(s) as I've tried it across all 3 OSes I'm running and I captcha works for me on other sites...

Advice/help/pointing in the direction will be greatly appreciated!

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl

Hi, I just installed the captcha plugin on to my new coppermine gallery and everything went smoothly.

Until I went to use it. No matter what I do, I always get back "Confirmation code doesn't match"it

http://www.photogenicfrustration.com/gallery/

I'm certain it is the site not my browser(s) as I've tried it across all 3 OSes I'm running and I captcha works for me on other sites...

Advice/help/pointing in the direction will be greatly appreciated!

Upgrade to 1.4.19 first!

photogenic

• Coppermine newbie

Done. Still doesn't work however. I've tried searching the forums, but haven't found anything that helps.

HF OADA

• Coppermine newbie

Done. Still doesn't work however. I've tried searching the forums, but haven't found anything that helps.
Is the captcha image to confirm only 2 characters? Because I can only see 2, but I've got mine working with 5 characters.

photogenic

• Coppermine newbie

I changed it to 2 characters as to minimise the number I had to type in and to minimise the chance of reading a character wrong. It was originally set to 5. 5 did not work either.

photogenic

• Coppermine newbie

Further information. I confirmed my session.save_path is absolute, not related. The directory is write-able and other php apps are using it fine.

I modified captcha.php to only use the letter 'a' now make my debugging easier.

It must be something to do with the session stuff though, because where-as other apps write in the session directory, coppermine/captcha doesn't... :(

Any ideas?

mirdonamy

• Coppermine newbie

I uploaded the captcha plugin, copied the captcha.php to the main directory, activated the captcha, logged out to test it and now I can't login.  I get a screen that has username, password and a field "confirm."  What is confirm?  I put my password in there, but it didn't work.  Help!  I can't login at all!

mirdonamy

• Coppermine newbie

Please help.  This is urgent.  I must login.  I have to upload wedding photos tonight for a client and I cannot login!!!!

mirdonamy

• Coppermine newbie

Ok, I logged into my FTP, deleted all CAPTCHA (folder and php) and am able to login again.  I guess I can't use captcha :(

BigNick

• Coppermine newbie

Hi there i am having a few problems i have installed it and it is showing the box to enter the code but i am getting a square box with a red cross in it where the code is ment to be.

i have uploded to plugins folder and moved the captcha.php to root folder i dont know what i could of done wrong could you please help

Thank you in advanced
BigNick

McKenzie

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • My car gallery

Hi there i am having a few problems i have installed it and it is showing the box to enter the code but i am getting a square box with a red cross in it where the code is ment to be.

i have uploded to plugins folder and moved the captcha.php to root folder i dont know what i could of done wrong could you please help

Thank you in advanced
BigNick

I have the same problem but only with IE and Safari (for Windows). With Firefox it is working fine... .

photogenic

• Coppermine newbie

Update:

The problem happens in the Validate subroutine. The select statement returns ccount as 0, however, if I take the exact SQL statement it used, and paste it into my mysql administration page it returns ccount as 1!

Any ideas? It puts the entries for the captcha in the db just find, it is just when it goes to check if the entry is in the db, it returns it isn't, even though it is and running the sql outside of cpg confirms this.

As a side note, in a future version maybe the md5'ing of the captcha code should be removed? After all, all this code is server-side, stored in a db. It isn't like the captcha code is being hashed by the client then sent across so the hashing being done doesn't actually make it more 'secure'

svestka1999

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecard
« Reply #616 on: September 25, 2008, 06:33:52 pm »

Hello.
I did CZECH language for Captcha.

Bye

goku

• Coppermine novice
Re: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecard
« Reply #617 on: September 29, 2008, 12:28:14 pm »

Hiiiz please help me out. urgent help required. i have installed captcha manually from a post on this forum. i cannot find that post now. i did it by editing the register.php and english.php but the problem with the captcha is that i users cannot see the captcha image in the registeration page. please help me out.
the link to my gallery: http://gallery.gokufanclub.com
thx

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #618 on: September 29, 2008, 04:51:46 pm »

http://gallery.gokufanclub.com/captcha.php returns the text
http://gallery.gokufanclub.com/captcha.php.
on an image instead of an image of random characters. Fix that first. Make sure that you actually have the minimum requirements.

goku

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #619 on: September 29, 2008, 05:04:21 pm »

what??? im sory i didnt get you. what are u trying to say plz explain.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 41   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.