Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecard  (Read 848163 times)

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Re: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecar
« Reply #340 on: December 05, 2007, 06:57:42 am »

You should uninstall using the plugin manager.
Yes, but he can't login so long he can't se the verification image...
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

tomex86

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecar
« Reply #341 on: December 05, 2007, 03:05:42 pm »

error repaired after new installation galery thanks for help http://www.galeria-ts.yoyo.pl/captcha.php "this plugin not compatybility in Right clicmenu plugin"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 10:39:27 pm by tomex86 »

roobik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2007, 12:50:35 pm »

Thanks for good plugin !
how we can add the same for Ecards ???

Regards

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecard
« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2007, 01:20:58 pm »

it's enabled by default
post a link please
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

CD69

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Captcha (Visual Confirmation) for comments/registration/reporting/login/ecard
« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2007, 07:23:39 pm »

I've installed the captcha plugin and it works great. Thank you for all your work!

I have read all the threads on the captcha and I'm sorry if I missed this question.

Membership requires admin verification and activation so once someones a member I don't want them to have to deal with the captcha at login.

How can I disable the captcha at login?

Thank you
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 07:35:22 pm by CD69 »

Crazymodder

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2007, 09:31:22 pm »

These is a very great mod. It had stop all my spam at my gallery. But I have one litle question. I have a black background in my gallery so I have choose black background image for captcha 3. But now I have the Problem that the letters are very dark and so sometimes its not to the the letters. Now my question how can I change the color of the letters. Thx

Best Regards
Crazymodder

thomasso

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #346 on: December 07, 2007, 12:17:49 pm »

Thaks for great Captcha plugin. I have just installed v.2 and works great. I also disabled comments for guests, just to be sure...

And I would like to ask you - is there any way to display (somewhere under existing comments) sentence something like "You must be logged in for posting comments" ? I have searched in this support phorum and also in code of gallery itself, but I have not found the way how get this sentence under the comments. Thank you for help...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #347 on: December 07, 2007, 07:30:49 pm »

@thomasso: this thread eals with the captcha plugin. Your question is unrelated, so it shouldn't have gone into this thread. I'm pretty sure that this question has been asked and answered already, so why don't you search the board a bit? If you can't find an answer (after a reasonable amount of searching and re-phrasing your search terms), start a thread of your own on the support board.

@Crazymodder: you can change the color scheme, but there is not config section for this, you'll have to review the code and modify it.

thomasso

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #348 on: December 07, 2007, 10:32:43 pm »

GauGau: I´m sorry, I will continue trying to find the answer in the board. I have been really searching...

Nibbler

« Reply #349 on: December 07, 2007, 10:49:09 pm »

And I would like to ask you - is there any way to display (somewhere under existing comments) sentence something like "You must be logged in for posting comments" ? I have searched in this support phorum and also in code of gallery itself, but I have not found the way how get this sentence under the comments. Thank you for help...

Posted to http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=48871.0

Any further questions in that thread please.

Crazymodder

« Reply #350 on: December 07, 2007, 11:53:14 pm »

thanks GauGau for your Reply. I have try to chnage the parameters for the color but it don't work. In the captcha.class.php in line 62 - 63 I have made the following changes:
Code: [Select]
function DrawOwnerText() {
         $iBlack = imagecolorallocate($this->oImage, 225, 225, 225);

But the Letters are alway dark I hope you can help me :)

Best Regards
Crazymodder

Nibbler

« Reply #351 on: December 08, 2007, 12:01:37 am »

You should be changing this I think:

// select random greyscale colour
            $iRandColour = rand(0, 100);
            $iTextColour = imagecolorallocate($this->oImage, $iRandColour, $iRandColour, $iRandColour);

Either adjust the range or hardcode your favourite colour.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #352 on: December 08, 2007, 11:13:13 am »

@ CD69 : Read the readme.txt file that comes with package
from Readme.txt
1-You can set which group shouldn't see captcha on each page
    open codebase.php
    Find captcha_page_start function and $CAPTCHA_DISABLE array , there you can put name of each group for each page that you don't want captcha
    - If you want to enable Captcha for all users then you should set the value to empty ('') string
    - If you want to disable Captcha for all users then put the name of all group there something like this :
        'Administrators,Registred,Guests'
    - Bridged gallery should use BBS/integrated app's group name instead of gallery group name

Crazymodder

« Reply #353 on: December 08, 2007, 06:57:19 pm »

@ Nibbler
Thx this works very great. :) :) :)

torbeniver

• Coppermine newbie
  • Wow.. :-)
    • Onlinegalleriet.dk
« Reply #354 on: December 10, 2007, 01:29:31 pm »

Hi

I have a Problem after installing Whos Online plugin, or any other plugin as a matter of fact.. :-)
it does´nt matter wich plugin i install.

i only want captcha on my comments, and this works great or  it did.. not anymore..
i really dont know what the problem could be i have searched the forums through.. but nothing really..

i am running :
CPG 1.4.14
Stramms Modpack for 1.4.14
User Gallery Alphabetic Tabbing v1.2
Remove Crop and Rotate v1.1
Display Fields v1.02
CAPTCHA v3.0
Onlinestats (Who is online) v1.2 (translated to danish)

there are several plug ins that i would like to have installed but then the captcha image does not show..

my site is: onlinegalleriet.dk
test user: test password test

BR
Torben

Arhgg...!!  :o
I Found the error.. for some reason the Whos Online (Onlinestats) my danish translation, could´nt co exist with Captcha 3.0, so now i use the original Onlinestats..  (i know that i cannot do this here..) but is there a danish translation of onlinestats..

thanx anyway.. :-)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:50:30 pm by torbeniver »

darkpollo

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #355 on: December 20, 2007, 10:34:52 pm »

Hi. I have installed the version 3 on my gallery. And it looks like it works, but when i change the language of the page, the image dissapear after a second.

You can check it here:

http://www.grabadosplaza.es/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-20&lang=spanish

If i choose another language it works. It doesnt work on spanish and french.

In registration page it works in every language so the plugin is working.

Thanks.

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #356 on: December 21, 2007, 05:36:10 am »

check both spanish.php and french.php and remove any line after php end tag ?> or php start tag <?php

LewisR

• Coppermine newbie
    • Lewis' Blog
« Reply #357 on: December 31, 2007, 08:25:26 am »

Hi, Sami...

After upgrading to 3.0 (CPG 1.4.14; previously 1.4.13 - same condition), I can't seem to get a proper validation. I'm seeing this during registration (persistent "Confirmation code didn't match" messages).

Apache 2.2.6 (OS/2)
PHP 5.2.5 (FastCGI)

GD Support    enabled
GD Version    bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support    enabled
FreeType Linkage    with freetype
FreeType Version    2.2.1

I see the image clearly enough, but no matter what I type, I can't get a match.

I've checked the db, and the table is there (uninstalled and re-installed, just to be sure). Upon accessing the registration page, I do see the table get populated with data. I'm seeing no errors when I turn on debugging.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Lewis Rosenthal, CNA, CLE, CLP, CWTS, EA
IT Consultant / Accountant

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project

‍Post a link to your gallery please

cooly291

• Coppermine newbie

Hi.

I believe I meat all requirements.. I have next to latest version and have it set to GD 2.x, but for some reason, the image doesn't appear on the login screen. What do you suggest?

http://no-such-thing.net/fandom

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 41   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.