Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I restore my backup copy?  (Read 2560 times)

vietchyqee

• Coppermine newbie
How do I restore my backup copy?
« on: September 14, 2006, 09:12:12 am »

Please excuse my ignorance but I don't know what exactly I am doing wrong. When I upgraded to cpg149, everything looked fine. Except for the fact that my config files stayed looking the same as cpg143. So I searched and read all the threads in here to find information on what I should do to fix the problem. Nothing helped me until I came upon a thread where someone said they re-installed their database. I figured that if I reinstalled my database, everything would be fixed. Here's my gallery. http://www.vietchyqee.com/gallery My config files still look the same, my picture files and chosen theme have all been deleted. I have backed up my database before I did the upgrade with phpMyAdmin. I learned how to do it from a thread that was posted. But I'm having a problem with finding a thread about how to restore my backed up files, can someone assist me on how to do that? I have no knowledge of My SQL. Once I'm done with that and my config files don't change, I might need assistance with that too. Thanks in advanced.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 08:33:24 am by GauGau »

erika_conn

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: How do I restore my backup copy?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:12:00 pm »

I'm not sure this is the same for everyone as with me.  Sign in on cPanel.  Once there, click on Backup.  Once there, find your backup and click Restore.

Hope that helped.

vietchyqee

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How do I restore my backup copy?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:21:29 am »

Thanks erika for assisting me. I figured out the restore, now all I need to do is to get it to configure properly as 1.4.9.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.