Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Entered Keywords and Custom Fields - Need Plugin  (Read 3771 times)

bmasella

• Coppermine newbie
User Entered Keywords and Custom Fields - Need Plugin
« on: September 15, 2006, 08:50:58 pm »

Originally placed in feature requests... labeled as invalid and probably better as a plugin.   Since I don't know php I'm probably not the person to build such a plugin but if someone has one that would do this or something similar, I would love to know how to get this capability.

I would like to have a way for my users to update the keywords on an image or the Custom Fields for Image Description that I've defined in my Config.  [This would be regardless of who owns the image] When I do a batch upload I typically don't have time to go back and work through each individual image to place the pertinent information onto each of the hundreds of images.   Allowing my users to do this while they are viewing the image would be a great improvement and would make my gallery much more search friendly.

What I would envision is a link to "Update Keywords" and they would be presented with a dialog that would show them the keyword and custom fields similar to what is done on the upload image dialog.   The user would enter the information and when submitted it would be "appended" to what already that already exists [if anything].

Turning the functionality on and off by album would also be a nice thing but for my use wouldn't necessarily be required.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.