Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need php code to use coppermine's login and username for my website  (Read 4020 times)

cristele

• Coppermine newbie

Hi there,

I have a website on a certain domain name and a coppermine gallery on another domain name. (same server, but different URLS). I cannot move my gallery to my website.
I need to use the login and password of coppermine for my entire website. I want the user to login to my entire website using coppermine's config (database), and instead of being directed to the gallery, it would remian on the main page of my website. So that, the user is logged for once and when he visits the pages that contain some cpg albums, he is already logged in. Each time he tries to access directly to a sub-page (by typing, for instance, "http://mywebsite/page_number_three.html", he should be redirected to the login page if he is not logged in.
So far, I've modified a little bit the Coppermine login page, to have on the same page: login (username+password), the link "lost your password" and the link "register". I will provide this file.

The job : would be to write the code to insert to every pages to check if the user is connected or not, knowing as I said this is outside the coppermine galleyr folder. It will also need to return the name of the user (welcome, [username]). When the user is not connected, then redirect to the main page to login/ fogot password/ register. There is no way the user can access any pages if he is not connected. I will consider every *clean and elegant and portable* solution.

Also, I'm going to bridge coppermine with a forum. If it's more convienient to do the code for my website BEFORE or AFTER the bridge, please let me know. I will wait for an answer about the job to do the bridge.

Also and last, I'm going to upgrade to 1.4.9 (I'm 1.4.8 now) , so the code would have to be 1.4.9 compatible.

I can pay paypal, will rather pay for a one time job rather than by the hour, will rather talk to the person (skype or phone if within the US) to conclude the contract, will rather have someone efficient and committed to do a clean, one time job. will provide all information necessary.

I would do it myself if I had time to learn more about cookies and stuff, but I really don't. What I'm asking here is a one time code, i dont need a full package solution or rewriting the website or porting it to any platform like Joomla whatsoever.

Thanks! :)
cristele

you can reply to this post or contact me here: cristele@orighinami.com

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:33:19 pm by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.