Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On more - Fatal Error - please help  (Read 8374 times)

teggan

• Coppermine newbie
On more - Fatal Error - please help
« on: September 15, 2006, 12:48:56 am »

I have had 1.4.1 since june 6, and it has been working superb. Nearly 100.000 hits on my photos, without doing anything else than telling it to some of my friends.

But today I got the following message:

Template error
Failed to find block 'log_ecards'(#(<!-- BEGIN log_ecards -->)(.*?)(<!-- END log_ecards -->)#s) in :

<div align="center">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>
<!-- BEGIN admin_approval -->
                                <td class="admin_menu" id="admin_menu_anim"><a href="editpics.php?mode=upload_approval" title="{UPL_APP_TITLE}">{UPL_APP_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END admin_approval -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="admin.php" title="{ADMIN_TITLE}">{ADMIN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="{CATEGORIES_TITLE}">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="{ALBUMS_TITLE}">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="{GROUPS_TITLE}">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="{USERS_TITLE}">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="{BAN_TITLE}">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="{COMMENTS_TITLE}">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>

<td class="admin_menu"><a href="picmgr.php" title="{PICTURES_TITLE}">{PICTURES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="{SEARCHNEW_TITLE}">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="{UTIL_TITLE}">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="{MY_PROF_TITLE}">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- BEGIN documentation -->
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="{DOCUMENTATION_HREF}" title="{DOCUMENTATION_TITLE}" target="cpg_documentation">{DOCUMENTATION_LNK}</a></td>
<!-- END documentation -->
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>

And since I'm looking for help you'll understand that I don't have a clue on how to fix this.

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: On more - Fatal Error - please help
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 02:21:03 pm »

• First: you should update to the latest CPG version
  • Second: a link would be nice
  • Third: what theme are you using and what modifications did you do to it.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

teggan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 05:27:47 pm »

I had downloaded the latest version, but not done the upgrade.

The link to the album is: http://eggan.net/coppermine/index.php

The template used is the default one. The only modification done prior to the crash was  to delete one album.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 05:32:41 pm »

I don't get a template error, but a database error ("There was an error while processing a database query"). To find out what is wrong with your database, enable debug mode. If you can't go to coppermine's config any more to enable it there, read the tutorial Manually enabling debug_mode and do as suggested there.

I had downloaded the latest version, but not done the upgrade.
Not sure what you mean: you appear to have upgraded, your version displays as being cpg1.4.9. I manually re-ran the database update for you, which didn't solve your issue. Do the debug_mode stuff I posted above and then post the actual mySQL error (but not the debug_output).

teggan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 10:33:33 pm »

Thanks!

You are perfectly right!  I tried to fix it by upgrade it. But that didn't do anythin.

At least I know where the probleme is. Thank's to your pointer. When going into debug mode I got this message

While executing query "SELECT count(*) FROM copperminepictures as p, copperminealbums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND approved='YES' AND category = 2" on 0

mySQL error: Can't open file: 'copperminepictures.MYI'. (errno: 138)

So then I have to try to figure out what caused this probleme. 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 03:30:03 am »

MySQL error code 138: Unsupported extension used for table

Contact your host for support, I don't think repairing your table will help you.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 07:38:33 am »

Oops, sorry. Nibbler is right of course.

teggan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 11:03:28 am »

Ok!

So the only thing to do will be to reinstall?

??? :(

Nibbler

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 11:14:38 am »

You don't seem to have much faith in your webhost...

teggan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 06:04:48 pm »

Sorry!  I have very much faith in the Webhosts!

BUT - I have very little faith in myself when it comes to this. I will try to follow the steps, carefully, one by one.
As a person with miniman knowledge in this field I have to trust those who know this.

And this is anyway the best photoalbum I have tried. Trust me - I have tried the most. At the moment there were neary 10.000 photos on display. And the visit numbers has grown rapidly, without doing anything to get people visit the page.

So I will try to do my best to get it up and running. But the main thing for me will be to follow up un the thread, and try to understand more of what I have to do. Despite the fact that my native language's not english, I'll try to have more patient.

But thank you for your effort, and once again. I know that you are the ones that can guide me through.

teggan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2006, 01:19:01 am »

Well - I think you guys are more up to date on this probleme than my webhost.

Here is the answer I got:

Hi,

Not all the easyapps applications are working properly. It will be fixed in a later upgrade. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

So I'll put up another paralell webpage at another provider, but I just have to figure out one who can provide enough space to an affordable price. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tor

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 01:52:49 pm »

Your webhost gave you a canned response without looking into your details. He is suppossed to look into the database issues. They are not related to offering auto-installers. However, we disapprove setting up coppermine using auto-installers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.