Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG Bridge for e107 0.7x  (Read 522873 times)

another_angel

• Coppermine novice
    • Team Skarsgård
Re: CPG Bridge for e107 0.7x
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 06:10:32 pm »

Ok, I've spent the last hour searching for the e107.inc.php file, as it was not included in either the Coppermine or e107 downloads, nor have I been able to find a link to download the file anywhere on the forum or the Coppermine site in general.  I even googled the file name with no result.  I cannot proceed with the bridging until I upload this file.  Anyone know where I can download it from?

another_angel

• Coppermine novice
    • Team Skarsgård
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 06:24:41 pm »

...aaaaand as soon as I logged in to make this post, the download link showed up.  Flame away... i totally deserve it.   ::)

canor

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 12:38:15 pm »

...aaaaand as soon as I logged in to make this post, the download link showed up.  Flame away... i totally deserve it.   ::)

Pls post a link to e107.inc.php because i can't find it.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 05:36:23 pm »

It's contained in the zip archive that is attached to the initial posting of this thread.

canor

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 07:30:54 pm »

It's contained in the zip archive that is attached to the initial posting of this thread.

Thx for the answer. I have found it but i dont understand.  ???
But here is the link for the noobs like me ;):
[Edit GauGau] Link removed [/Edit]
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 08:01:15 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 08:04:17 am »

But here is the link for the noobs like me ;):
I could have posted that link as well in the first place, don't you think? I did not, because we don't want such deep links to attachments, as they are subject to change, so your link might go down later, leaving newbies even more confused. That's why I edited out the link in your posting.

I have found it but i dont understand.  ???
Be more detailed: what exactly do you not understand? What do you need help with?

x-coder

• Coppermine newbie
For all having problems with the picture upload or having troubles to find it
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2008, 01:20:52 am »

After spending some time to figure out where to find a Upload-Form / adding pictures, I realized there must be something messed up because the link was not there where it should, it should be under "@" and "Upload file", but "Upload file" was missing for admin and users.

Turning on debug showed me the variable USER_CAN_UPLOAD_PICTURES is always 0 even as admin, regardless how I setup the permissions. I have to say I added the admin into a new group, the admin group has set USER_CAN_UPLOAD_PICTURES=1 and the new group has USER_CAN_UPLOAD_PICTURES=0.

After searching I found some comment in the bridge file e107.inc.php:
// *********** CHANGED *************
// this query is more logical in my opinion (v3)
$query = "SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, " .
                        "MIN(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MIN(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, " .
                        "MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, " .
                        "MIN(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, " .
                        "MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, " .
                        "MIN(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MIN(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, " .
                        "MIN(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, " .
                        "MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, " .
                        "MAX(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MAX( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval ".
                        "FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_USERGROUPS']} WHERE group_id in (" .  implode(",", $groups). ")";

here is problem:
the SQL-query was changed (some MAX to MIN) so that when one out of your assigned user groups has the option USER_CAN_UPLOAD_PICTURES set to 0, this group will win! even if you set another group where you are member of to 1. Only if I would set all groups where I'm in to 1 it would work.

To fix it, just use the orignial SQL-query above that comment by comment out or deleting the bad $query or change the MIN for can_upload_pictures to MAX again.

TAZmd

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2009, 11:43:19 pm »

Not sure why e107 dont have a good working photoalbum where you can do as much as coppermine.
but mine is not working correctly.

If i want to add a new album to a category it will make one but with out a name.
I go to Albums (albmgr.php) i Select a category named Test i press New to add one and rename it what ever and than the accept button.
Also all the other albums named in the Test category are now blank name.
i can add a name if i edit the album and than add the name but not true albmgr.php
in dutch it will say "Aanpassen album '7' met titel '' en index '100'" not sure if this wil help.

what can i do to fix this?

i use:
e107 Versie 0.7.15
Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.22 (stable)

e107 theme: sebes Versie 1.1
Coppermine theme: E107

joginvik

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 04:44:42 pm »

after clear install there is only one bad news - but very bad

no page names after bridging - its very bad for SEO

I search another e107 gallery

or is it possible to solve?

liquid-motion

• Coppermine newbie
    • Liquid-Motion
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2009, 04:18:44 pm »

My gallery can be found at http://foto.liquid-motion.nl.

I can't change the time offset on my settings page and I think it has something to do with the bridge... It keeps saying that my time offset is "4". When I change it to "+2" and I reopen my settings, the time offset is still "4". Furthermore the time on the settings page is displayed 2 hours in advance and so are the comments. Even if I change the setting by hand (through phpmyadmin (time_offset in e107_CPG_config)) it won't change a thing. The settings page keeps telling me that the offset is "4" (see the attachment) and the comments are always timestamped two hours in advance.

Can somebody please point me in the right direction? Maybe V3? What can be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2009, 07:45:54 am »

@liquid-motion: please read the thread you're replying to.

@all: this bridge file goes unsupported from the coppermine dev team. Do not ask for support on issues related to bridging with e107. This bridge file is provided on the forums as a courtesy only. Locking
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.