Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: CPG Bridge for e107 0.7x  (Read 522867 times)

singaporemall

• Coppermine newbie
Re: CPG Bridge for e107 0.7x
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 03:52:45 pm »

After 2 days of work, it finally worked!

Singapore Mall
www.singaporemall.in/gallery

alecc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 01:56:56 pm »

Hi. Looks good at first sight, but i see that i have some issues.  When i create new albums in albummanager, they'r always creatated with no title.  i can change this in albumconfig. Any idea what causes this?  i've seen that som other pepole have posted this on the e107coders page too..

Chunky C

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 08:38:16 am »

Is it possible to bridge e107 (v.75) and cpg (v1.4.9) if they are on different sub domains

say 'e107.mysite.tld' and 'gallery.mysite.ltd'

?

I suspect that the integrated themes won't work but that's ok.

Thanks,

Chunk
What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?" --Calvin

fets

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2006, 02:54:59 pm »

I ve bridged succesfully e107 .7x with coppermine. But! in main e107 site i am logged in as Stefano and in gallery shows that am logged in as [MiKe] (thats another user's username!). When i try to logout so i can login with my info, it redirects me to www.my-site.com/forum (phpBB forum) that i haven't installed. It has been installed by itself.

Help pls  :-[

fets

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2006, 04:37:33 pm »

And something else that happened right now...

Now the whole gallery cannot be opened due to:

E107 BRIDGE ERROR: can't find 'e107_config.php'

.. not even the //bridgemgr.php

Here is the part of code i 've edited in bridgemgr.php

Code: [Select]
$default_bridge_data['e107'] = array(
  'full_name' => 'e107',
  'short_name' => 'e107',
  'support_url' => 'http://www.e107.org',
  'full_forum_url_default' => 'http://www.stathrania.com/e107_plugins/gallery',
  'full_forum_url_used' => 'http://www.stathrania.com/e107_plugins/gallery',
  'relative_path_to_config_file_default' => 'http://www.stathrania.com/e107_plugins/gallery',
  'relative_path_to_config_file_used' => 'http://www.stathrania.com/',
  'use_post_based_groups_default' => '0',
  'use_post_based_groups_used' => 'radio,1,0',
);

Now. the coppermine gallery is in folder: e107_plugins.
e107.inc.php is in ../../gallery/bridge/
and bridgemgr.php is in ../../gallery/

e107_config.php is in public_html of stathrania.com

Thanks in advance

skorzin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 04:57:32 pm »

Hi. Looks good at first sight, but i see that i have some issues.  When i create new albums in albummanager, they'r always creatated with no title.  i can change this in albumconfig. Any idea what causes this?  i've seen that som other pepole have posted this on the e107coders page too..

ya, its really a problem. for security, i install second time on a fresh e107 but the same result. have no idea now what it can be...  ??? Anything else works perfekt!

Anyone have a workaround for this?

forkedatfark

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 03:32:33 pm »

Hi,

After major problems with losing my admin pages, I finally got that fixed and have the new coppermine upgrade more or less working.
Here is my previous thread.
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=38467.0

Though Coppermine doesn't seem to be bridging.
It seems to be running in standalone.

So, I figured I might try hitting that upgrade button on my plugin management page, but only got this message:

Plugin successfully updated.     
   SQL commands failed. Check to be sure all upgrade changes are ok.

If there are no errors, the upgrade has been completed successfully. You are now running version 1.3.2b

Here is an example of what of what I mean about Coppermine appearing to run in standalone.
http://www.forkedatfark.org/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/thumbnails.php?album=104http://www.forkedatfark.org/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/thumbnails.php?album=104

Here is an example of another goofy error I am getting on another page.
http://www.forkedatfark.org/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=0

This is what my site should look like, and the columns that should be appearing around coppermine when it is properly bridged.
http://www.forkedatfark.org/

I have run the bridge manager without problems, so I don't see what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

forkedatfark

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 05:37:02 pm »

I forgot to mention that I am getting this error at the bottom of the bridge manager page.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parseheader() in /home/content/f/o/r/forkedatfark/html/e107_themes/templates/footer_default.php on line 63

That line is:
parseheader(($ph ? $cust_footer : $FOOTER));

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2006, 05:38:57 am »

The error you get is not related at all to the bridge file that is being discussed on this thread, but to the fact that you upgraded from cpg1.3.x to cpg1.4.x without updating your custom theme as suggested in the docs. Your gallery works just fine if you use one of the standard themes that come with coppermine (e.g. http://www.forkedatfark.org/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=0&theme=classic). Keep out of this thread for those issues, as they are not related, and fix your custom theme instead. Read http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/theme/ and search the board for the error message you get. If this doesn't help, start a new thread on the upgrading sub-board.

forkedatfark

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2006, 09:41:42 pm »

Keep out of this thread for those issues, as they are not related, and fix your custom theme instead.

Sorry.
Thought this was the right thread.

It was malfunctioning because I thought I could use my old style.css.
It is all working great now.
I only need to edit the colors in my css now.

Thanks to everyone at Coppermine and V3 for making this bridge.

chican0

• Coppermine novice
  • Soy Chicano!
    • SoyChicano Gente
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 11:49:04 am »

Awsome bridge. I am close to having everything up and running but I am finding a problem with the Batch Adding function.

When the bridge is enabled and trying to batch add, I get errors for each image file stating "click for details or to reload". When I disable the bridge, batch uploading works perfectly.

Has anyone else had this problem? I will not be allowing users to upload images and since I will be adding large sets of images each weekend, I really need the batch uploading to work.

I have noticed that even though I get errors for each file that is added, the files are in the database and viewable. When I try to reload the page as the error states, each file then comes up with the DP (duplicate) image icon.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

chican0

• Coppermine novice
  • Soy Chicano!
    • SoyChicano Gente
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2007, 09:56:20 am »

Well, I suppose disabling and enabling the bridge has caused a problem with creating albums as some others have mentioned in this thread.

After first enabling the bridge, I was able to create a great deal of albums with no problems. Now, just a couple days ago I discovered that I am now unable to create albums with titles. Each time I go through the process, I am redirected to a page that says Creating album ''. The new "untitled" albums have been confirmed in the database and can be viewed within album listings. I can't update the name anywhere but from within phpMyAdmin.

Does anyone have any advice for this problem?

n0waY

• Coppermine newbie
    • Chill ma!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 05:09:23 pm »

Thanks to v3 for the coppermine bridge for e107. It works really great!

I have one difficulty though. I restricted only the registered users who are able view my gallery. Because of that users have to login twice. First to e107 and second to coppermine.

Does anybody know the workaround so users only need to login once (to e107) and can view the gallery? How to pass the login from e107 to coppermine?

I suppose we can just synchronise the users table on e107 and coppermine via TRIGGER on MySQL. But I am not sure if this is a good solution.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Cheers,
Anto

Personally I don't have these problems, but the majority of the other users of my site reported exactly that to me. If they try to access the coppermine gallery, they are autamatically logged off and sent to the main site of the e107. For some it does work when they log in one to three times more, but for some doesn't even that work. The problem can't be related to a cookieproblem or so, because when I access the gallery from exactly the same PC as some of these users it does instantly work for me but not for them.....
Does anybody has any idea what I can do?

n0waY

• Coppermine newbie
    • Chill ma!
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 06:02:43 pm »

first sorry for doubleposting, but I really couldn't find an option to edit me post....
From the debug mode of my gallery I could find out that, the IP from these users gets banned from any reason... but because of the bridging mode I can't change any settings for that. Is there any way to do so?

chican0

• Coppermine novice
  • Soy Chicano!
    • SoyChicano Gente
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 07:20:22 am »

Well, I suppose disabling and enabling the bridge has caused a problem with creating albums as some others have mentioned in this thread.

After first enabling the bridge, I was able to create a great deal of albums with no problems. Now, just a couple days ago I discovered that I am now unable to create albums with titles. Each time I go through the process, I am redirected to a page that says Creating album ''. The new "untitled" albums have been confirmed in the database and can be viewed within album listings. I can't update the name anywhere but from within phpMyAdmin.

Does anyone have any advice for this problem?

Well, I found a solution to my own problem. It seems that the file /include/init.inc.php needs to have the following statement added at line 18.

require_once('../class2.php');

Just thought I would throw that out there in case anyone else has the same issue.

chican0

• Coppermine novice
  • Soy Chicano!
    • SoyChicano Gente
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 03:31:49 am »

Looks like I found another problem.

Does anyone else have an SQL error when trying to use the Report function?

danicotra

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2007, 02:00:09 pm »

Hello guys.
I'm using this bridge with e107 v0.7.8 + coppermine v1.4.13.
Everything is ok in the installation, the only problem I noticed is that pages loaded within coppermine (I will write cpg since now) don't use the variables in my theme.php such as $CUSTOMPAGES, $CUSTOMHEADER and $CUSTOMFOOTER...
So when header_default.php render my pages it shows cpg with e107 default theme header and footer while I defined all pages loaded in cpg's directory as custom pages in my $CUSTOMPAGES variable (which is not read)...
It's likely my theme.php file is read somewhere but my CUSTOM variables aren't saved ...

Can someone help me, please?
Thanks!

Grandc

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2007, 11:15:28 am »

Hi there,

If have bridge coppermine with E107. It works really fine. But now I want to display the uploaded user images to show under the user profile in e107.

Does anyone know how to do that?

treehstn

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 11:06:49 am »

Is this bridge still valid for newer versions of e107 and coppermine?  I have e107 v.0.7.11 and coppermine 1.4.14 loaded.

It says in the instructions above that in order for the bridge to work both e107 and coppermine need to be in the same directory.  I already had both installed before I found this thread.  e107 is at the root directory of my domain and coppermine is in a subdirectory.  My CM database has 2000+ records in it while my e107 is nearly a clean install.  What work might it take to move the CM files?  Can I just move them and the db will be workable or will I need to make modifications there also?

I also have VBulletin installed in the same database, different subdirectory and bridged successfully to CM.

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2008, 07:51:24 am »

Is this bridge still valid for newer versions of e107 and coppermine?
This plugin is tested with 1.4.9 version of Coppermine, but it should work with every 1.4.x version
  I have e107 v.0.7.11 and coppermine 1.4.14 loaded.
Upgrade!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.