Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integration of PayPal "buy-now" button into Copermine  (Read 4997 times)

custom

• Coppermine newbie
Integration of PayPal "buy-now" button into Copermine
« on: September 09, 2006, 08:36:07 am »

One of our clients (decorative arts related site) wants to offer their registered members free copermine albums where the clients also have the option to sell their original artwork and the idea is to use a PayPal "buy now" button for those items that are available for sale.

I have no problem obtaining the code from PP but have not been able to integrate the code into the image description.

I'd prefer generic help, as this will be an ongoing issue with new album owners and new products that will need a buy button.

Reasonable quotes are welcome, we can pay by PP, check, money order or credit card.

Thanks in advance,

Anne Strebe
Custom Design Team LLC
http://customdesignteam.biz
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 09:57:56 am by GauGau »

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
Re: Integration of PayPal "buy-now" button into Copermine
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:51:29 am »

‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

custom

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Integration of PayPal "buy-now" button into Copermine
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 09:17:35 am »

Thanks you for the fast reply. I did a forum search before posting but must have used wrong criteria. This looks very promising, hopefully I will be able to make it work later today.

Anne Strebe
Custom Design Team LLC

http://customdesignteam.biz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.