Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Default User gallery help  (Read 2971 times)

Cyris69

• Coppermine newbie
Default User gallery help
« on: September 13, 2006, 08:17:45 am »

I was wondering why the user gallery doesnt show anyone but my gallery not sure how to fix it or explain it so here are some pics
[Edit GauGau]Removed hotlinked images pointing to http://www.protokillers.com/files/gal.png and http://www.protokillers.com/files/gal click.JPG[/edit]

If anyone understands what im trying to say and what the pictures are showing and know what is wrong and how to fix this please reply or email me at cyris69@insightbb.com
Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 08:27:22 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Default User gallery help
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 08:23:56 am »

You're using the totally outdated version cpg1.4.2 on http://www.protokillers.com/, you should upgrade to the most recent stable version (currently cpg1.4.9). There's no support by email, so it doesn't make sense to post your email address here. It defeats the purpose of a forum. You can subscribe to notifications for this thread if you want to get alerted about new replies.
Modified your posting (removing the hotlinked files, replacing them with attachments).
You sent me the same thing by PM, although board rules (you agreed to respect them when signing up), common sense and my signature say that you mustn't. >:(
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 08:30:52 am by GauGau »

Cyris69

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 08:35:59 am »

I'm sry.... I have searched the boards and could not find a solution so I PM a developer to get an answer then i figuered that I might as well post something.
Out of date... ok... I installed Coppermine from my website provider using cpanel and that is the version i was provided.
I have never been to this site besides today. I just wanted to get some help and get back to working on my site.

Also if i overwrite my "old" versions files with 1.4.9(stable) will i have to reupload all my pictures and have everyone re-register and do the same?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 09:00:36 am »

Upgrade as suggested in the docs (link at  top of this page) and you won't lose anything. You failed to read the board rules - I told you before that it's mandatory to read them. Board rules tell you that you're only allowed to post after having read the docs. Please do so now: read the board rules and then subsequently read the docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.