Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong Folder Uploads  (Read 2608 times)

Cartoons

• Coppermine newbie
Wrong Folder Uploads
« on: September 08, 2006, 11:48:39 pm »

I've got a problem I'm trying to solve right now.  Every person that makes an upload, no matter their id, it ends up in the albums/userpics folder and it's not creating new folders for people, either.  If you know what is going on, please tell me. 

Running on 1.4.9 with PHP 5.1.4

Also, this has been occuring since the upgrade from 1.3.4 to 1.4.8.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 01:50:36 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Wrong Folder Uploads
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 12:22:31 am »

You must have silly safe mode enabled. If you don't need it enabled then remove it from include/config.inc.php. If you do need it enabled then you don't have any choice.

Cartoons

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 01:42:34 am »

You must have silly safe mode enabled. If you don't need it enabled then remove it from include/config.inc.php. If you do need it enabled then you don't have any choice.

Getting rid of that seems to have fixed the folder creating problem, but I have another one where the image is not being deleted from the folder when a person deletes it from their album.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 01:50:27 am »

Check your permissions.

Please follow the one question per thread rule. Thankyou.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.