Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't understand where to upload this folder... Confused about update.php...  (Read 5791 times)

YoYoJo

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,
Currently using CPG 1.4.9; IGAMES theme:::

I was reading through the installation process for Modpack v1 for CPG 1.4.9...  In the installation instructions, it is said:

"Unpack and upload the files in the archive.  Keep the folder structure intact.  Then run update.php."

I quite simply don't understand this...  I'm new so please bare with...  I opened the Modpack folder to view it's content.  Which folder/directory am I supposed to upload this Modpack folder to?  Am I supposed to place the whole Modpack folder in as it is and as it is named or do I need to place the files in the folders that match those in my directory on my server?  An in regards to run update, is that www.mydomain.com/update.php via a browser?

I hope this makes sense.. Thank you for your time and assistance...

www.aremgallery.com/Glr/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 04:08:37 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

You upload straight into your Coppermine directory, overwriting the existing files. Then run Coppermine's update.php as if you were performing an update.

YoYoJo

• Coppermine newbie

PERFECT!  Thank you very much...  It was the 'overwriting' part I wasn't sure of... Thanks again...

Ciao
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 20 queries.