Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Move to new server errors  (Read 8540 times)

toontastic

• Coppermine newbie
Move to new server errors
« on: September 07, 2006, 12:32:53 pm »

I currently have Coppermine version 1.33 I believe (simply cause the prefix for the gallery is something133_). Anyway my plan is to move the board to a new server get it working then upgrade to the newer version. I managed to get it working on the server but didn't upgrade cause I was trying to get SMF working. Anyway SMF is now working and I've changed the database password so I assumed it would be a case of just updating the details in includes/config.inc.php file which i have done but I am now getting the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: cache_get_data() in /var/www/html/gallery/bridge/smf.inc.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 16

I've looked in the bridge/smf.inc.php file and it has the board at the correct place ../nufcforum so I'm not sure what else can be causing the problem. I've done a search on here but nothing appears for that error from what I can see. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 02:34:00 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

toontastic

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Move to new server errors
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 01:14:06 pm »

Thanks for that, I can now see the gallery again but I am getting the error Notice: Undefined index: BAN_CHECK_IP in /var/www/html/gallery/bridge/smf.inc.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 146 at the very top of the page.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 02:09:33 pm »

I don't know. Updating Coppermine will probably solve that anway.

toontastic

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 02:13:14 pm »

Your probably right I'll give it a go thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 15 queries.