Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't understand where to upload this folder... Confused about update.php...  (Read 5792 times)

YoYoJo

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,
Currently using CPG 1.4.9; IGAMES theme:::

I was reading through the installation process for Modpack v1 for CPG 1.4.9...  In the installation instructions, it is said:

"Unpack and upload the files in the archive.  Keep the folder structure intact.  Then run update.php."

I quite simply don't understand this...  I'm new so please bare with...  I opened the Modpack folder to view it's content.  Which folder/directory am I supposed to upload this Modpack folder to?  Am I supposed to place the whole Modpack folder in as it is and as it is named or do I need to place the files in the folders that match those in my directory on my server?  An in regards to run update, is that www.mydomain.com/update.php via a browser?

I hope this makes sense.. Thank you for your time and assistance...

www.aremgallery.com/Glr/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 04:08:37 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

You upload straight into your Coppermine directory, overwriting the existing files. Then run Coppermine's update.php as if you were performing an update.

YoYoJo

• Coppermine newbie

PERFECT!  Thank you very much...  It was the 'overwriting' part I wasn't sure of... Thanks again...

Ciao
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.