Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Update.php...  (Read 5624 times)

Summoner Yuna

• Coppermine newbie
  • Sephiroth's Eternal Love
    • Advent Children.net
Missing Update.php...
« on: September 02, 2006, 10:18:55 pm »

I just downloaded the latest version as I am interested in installing this modpack on my gallery. However for the life of me, I cannot find update.php. The nearest file I can find is update.sql which resides in the sql folder.

I feel like I'm going blind, but I downloaded the file multiple times, cleared my cache and tried with both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I then tried downloading old versions, and they are missing the file too. So as a last resort, I tried with my other computer and still no update.php. I even used Windows "find" to locate the file and it cannot find one either in the original extracted files, nor in the files I copied into my coppermine directory.

I'm really at a loss as to where this file has dissapeared to, and after searching this section and the original thread, no one else seems to have the same problem.

Regards,
Summoner Yuna...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 10:39:10 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Missing Update.php...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 10:27:06 pm »

update.php is part of Coppermine, not part of the modpack.

Summoner Yuna

• Coppermine newbie
  • Sephiroth's Eternal Love
    • Advent Children.net
Re: Missing Update.php...
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 10:29:33 pm »

Hi Nibbler...

Thank you for your fast response. For some reason that file was missing from my installation, so I checked my original zip file for CPG and there it was.

*feels a little silly after all of that*

Summoner Yuna...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.