Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPMFetch: title shows but image error  (Read 5619 times)

gitanoBlue

• Coppermine newbie
CPMFetch: title shows but image error
« on: September 19, 2007, 12:01:19 am »

Hi,

A couple of successful years of solving with the great info here.  An up-front thanks for all the advice.

BUT, now I am stumped:

I installed CPMFetch and all went well.  (A great bit of writing there, thanks.) 

Everything went fine until I moved some of the images to a different category in the CPM gallery.  (I updated the category # that I wanted in the CPMFetch php code embedded in the page.)  I had other CPM issues and changed the password to the database and updated the cpmfetch_config.php file..and then:
  • Now the images do not load into the non-gallery page.
  • ALT text shows okay
  • The title of the image still loads fine, so it is finding the info.
  • I can make changes, such as to the number of files to show. These changes work.  But the images still don't show.
  • The database password and other info looks fine in cpmfetch_config.php.

Then some of the CPM gallery thumbs and int-size images weren't showing on the coppermine gallery.  So I hunted for the error there.  Updated the images and all was fixed on the gallery.  Then I saw the new update for Coppermine so I updated to the new September release.  All fine with the update. 

I deleted and clean reinstalled CPMFetch.  Launched the install.php file and again it loads the image titles, ALT text and border of image but NO image. 

here is the code on the test page:

<?php
  include_once "./cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
  $objCpm = new cpm("./cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");
  $options = array( 'subtitle' => '{{pTitle}} <br> {{pCaption}}' , 'alttag' => 'click for another painting' , 'imagesize' => 'int', 'subtitlelink' => 'http://www.christophercart.com/c06px/art.php', 'linktemplate' => 'http://www.christophercart.com/c06px/art.php' ,"tablestyle" => "cssfortables" );
  $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(1, 1, $options);
  $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFrom("cat=3:,",1, 0, $options);
  $objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

Here is the test page on my site:

http://www.christophercart.com/c06px/art.php

I enjoy solving these things myself (with the words of wisdom here, of course) by just poking and learning, but well, I am stumped.  What am I missing?  If you can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.  Thank you. 

CPMFetch is great, BTW.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 08:34:03 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: CPMFetch: title shows but image error
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 12:08:50 am »

Your site url in Coppermine's config is set to our site - not yours. :)

gitanoBlue

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 01:05:29 am »

Your site url in Coppermine's config is set to our site - not yours. :)

Oh, thanks, I forgot that after updating to the new Coppermine.  My new theme is only partly done as well.

The CPMFetch image problem above predates that glitch.  (I had the URL fine earlier this afternoon when the CPMFetch problem showed up...or should I say my problem...I am sure Fetch is fine but I did something off.)

Thanks, though.

gitanoBlue

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 02:05:42 am »

Ah, smart man.  Thanks Nibbler.  I now see what you meant.  I ran the install again and presto, all is fine.  Thanks.

That was a dumb mistake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.