Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music want start!  (Read 5577 times)

Jack_McPhee

• Coppermine newbie
Music want start!
« on: September 02, 2006, 02:07:26 pm »

Hello.

I have uploaded 2 mp3 files. When i click on them the windows media button is frozen. I can change the volum and go back and forward, but the song want start automaticly, the play button is alos frozen.

I havent done anything wrong with script or in the conf. What can be the problem?

EDIT:

I checked the demo, clicked on the audio files and that dident work either. There must be something wrong with my computer. I have windows media installed, but also winamp and this is the default player. Can this be something thats causing the problem?

EDIT:

I have deleted winamp but it still dosent work. I would appritiate some help :)

Does this file play for you: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=1
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 01:46:22 pm by GauGau »

Jack_McPhee

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Music wont start!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 09:38:07 pm »

Anyone else who has this problem? I even installed windows back to my computer but i can play the music.

clanxf

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Music want start!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 09:42:10 pm »

whats that have to do wit coppermine

Jack_McPhee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 12:34:05 pm »

Everything, because its nothing wrong with my computer playing files. I have tried different places and it works fine, but not coppermine.

Can someone please help me :'(
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 01:06:40 pm by Jack_McPhee »

Jack_McPhee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 02:58:44 pm »

Why im i not getting any help here, specially the coppermine team would at least now what the problem is?

Sami

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • BMossavari
    • My Project
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 06:22:46 pm »

Does this file play for you: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=1
Yes it works for me on FF but it didn't work under IE (Could be a code base problem) !!!
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Jack_McPhee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 07:15:58 pm »

Thank you so much for you post. I downloaded firefox and it works now. ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2006, 07:28:59 pm by Jack_McPhee »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 06:31:23 am »

Why im i not getting any help here, specially the coppermine team would at least now what the problem is?
This is not a hotline!

Thank you so much for you post. I downloaded firefox and it works now. ;D
So it's enough for you that using FF cures the issue for you? Can we mark this as solved then ::)?

Jack_McPhee

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 01:14:26 pm »

Yes you sure can ;D

djxp

• Coppermine newbie

Actually there is a bug really. Audio files or video files will not play after an upgrade from 1.3.X to 1.4.X Gaugau please assist.

djxp

• Coppermine newbie

The files will play not play Internet Explorer Browser; only on Mozilla FireFox browser.

I tried the test link below which posted earlier & it neither does work on Internet Explorer on CPG 1.4.X

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=1

Nibbler

djxp

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Music won't start!
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 12:13:49 am »

Hi Nibbler, I got it working / playing however, the theme now looks weird. I'm using Hardwired theme. Since the theme.php file was extracted from "classic/theme.php" , & the "hardwired/theme.php" did not have the code line to be replaced / edited i.e :

'classid="clsid:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6" ',

and

'codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701"

The result is that the images e.g. the star ratings images are from the theme "classic" and not "hardwired", and other looks e.g at the top.

Here's a link: www.djxp.co

Nibbler

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 12:35:44 am »

Do as suggested by me in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=31291.msg167373#msg167373 - it won't affect any other part of Coppermine.

djxp

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 01:35:31 am »

Thanks Nibbler for the follow ups.

Well, I solved the problem ina different way. I.e the problem of having images of "classic theme" appearing on my "hardwired theme" after intially editing the theme.php to fix the Audio Video not playing bug on IE - Internet Explorer.

I edited further the "theme.php" which I got from the classic folder. For me to have the correct images in their them, I opened the "theme.php" file (using notepad) & searched for the words " images/ "  (no quotes remember to use the / after the word images as you wanto to replace the particular images i.e. images which are link related).

After that, I replaced all of the words " images/ " with line " themes/hardwired/images/ " (using the notepad feature REPLACE ALL. PS, no quote signs.) After that, I saved the file as a .php file on the HARDWIRED theme folder.

www.djxp.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.