Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved from one server to another... now bridging doesn't work!  (Read 6412 times)

cassie396

• Coppermine regular visitor
Moved from one server to another... now bridging doesn't work!
« on: September 01, 2006, 01:57:52 am »

I have two sites that I had to move from one server (Linux2) to a new server (Linux4).

The problem is basically the same on both. When I click login from the gallery, it takes me to the boards where I am already logged in. It doesn't re-direct me. If I make a point to logout and then visit the gallery again to login, it takes me to the message board login, and redirects me to the gallery, but I am not showing up as logged in.

Another interesting problem that I am having on both sites is that if you click on the thumbnails, you get a message that says 'file/album does not exist'! Also, when you click on the categories, it just returns you to that same page.

http://www.stephaniegatschet.com (the first site)
PHPBB 2.0.19, CPG 1.3.2

http://www.nancystalban.com (the second site)
PHPBB 2.0.15, CPG no idea, but its probably an older one

I know that this could be cookie error of some kind, but the files not working really threw me. Any suggestions on where to start with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much - Cassie  :-*

Nibbler

Re: Moved from one server to another... now bridging doesn't work!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 02:25:22 am »

You should update both galleries to Coppermine 1.4. I'm sure that will fix your issues.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.