Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: customization of 'project vii' theme  (Read 4054 times)

ausdlk

• Coppermine novice
customization of 'project vii' theme
« on: August 31, 2006, 11:09:03 pm »

I am seeking someone(s) with the necessary skills to create a customized version of the 'project vii' theme for me.

I generally like this theme but it is really presents a too cluttered UI on my site www.david-keenan.com. Site feedback tells me that it is too overwhelming to viewers and needs to be significantly streamlined.

I want something that unfolds more slowly (i.e.. shows less on the main gallery page) but invites viewers to "come in" to categories/albums that they find interesting -- rather than blast out all categories stacked on top of each other as is the default behavior.

I also want the resulting (more simple) gallery page to not be the home page but to come behind a slick home page (one that has links to the gallery, an artist statement, bio, etc.).

Of course, more details will need to be ironed out.

If anyone is interested in working on this for me ($$$ payment is possible), please contact me directly at ausdlk@gmail.com.

Thanks.

David Keenan
Austin, Texas
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 08:41:37 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: customization of 'project vii' theme
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 08:37:35 am »

Job offer still open?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.