Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hit stats missing "browser" and other errors since upgrade 1.4.7 to 1.4.9  (Read 4473 times)

mrdee

• Coppermine novice

Did anyone else notice if their hit statistics were showing slightly corrupted since upgrading?  I notice that since the moment of my upgrade to 1.4.9 I have no "browser" details (shows as "Unknown" in every hit since the upgrade, no-matter what browser is used to make the hit) and also that the "referer" data now shows these kind of characters:

%3A%2F%2Fmysite.com%2Fcpg149%2Fdisplayimage.php%3Falbum%3Dlastup%26cat%3D0%26pos%3D2

When I "hover" on the "referer" data link e.g. the one copied in above I see that in the bottom status line of Firefox it displays as this:

http://mysite.com/cpg149/http://mysite.com/cpg149/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=2

I checked in the DB and I notice that the characters shown in the line above are exactly as they are in the DB, and that the entries in the DB prior to my upgrade were fine.  Hence, I searched the boards here for any other's with such symptoms and didn't find anything.  Maybe I made an error in upgrading but I think I followed the instructions to the letter.  For some reason there is the double (repeated) domain name in the "referer" data.  Does anyone have a clue what this may be caused by please?  Thanks in advance.

MrDee

mrdee

• Coppermine novice
Re: Hit stats missing "browser" and other errors since upgrade 1.4.7 to 1.4.9
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 09:30:37 am »

I'm beginning to think that this must be something only affecting my upgrade, as I thought by now there may have been someone that recognised and reported on the same symptoms as me, even if nobody had a suggestion of how to fix the small problem I have had with the upgrade to this excellent software.  I'd appreciate knowing if anyone else saw this issue, or if anyone has an idea of where to start in finding the source of the problem.  Thanks is advance.

Mrdee

foz

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Hit stats missing "browser" and other errors since upgrade 1.4.7 to 1.4.9
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 10:24:01 pm »

I have the same problem with unknown browser in stats and the long string of referrer chars.... I just upgraded from 1.4.4 to 1.4.10.  It worked fine before the upgrade.  I did run the upgrade php and everything seemed to be ok.  Otherwise the upgrade was uneventful.

Oh forgot to mention I am using this with xoops and the bridge.

Anyone figure this out yet?

Thanks

Foz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.