Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade problem  (Read 4589 times)

neerajkessery

• Coppermine newbie
Upgrade problem
« on: December 18, 2006, 09:57:17 am »

Hi

i get the following message when accessing my gallery "Coppermine Photo Gallery seems not to be installed correctly, or you're running coppermine for the first time. You'll be redirected to the installer. If your browser doesn't support redirect, "

I have not made any changes on the site so I have no idea wht prompted this response.  Eitherway, I upgraded using the coppermine upgrade button on my control panel but an still getting the same error message. Was I supposed to make other changes?

my site gallery is  http://www.indianconnection.co.za/gallery/

casNuy

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
Re: Upgrade problem
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 07:28:28 pm »

Please check the other boards here. This is not related to pnCPG.

Cas

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upgrade problem
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 08:51:41 pm »

Eitherway, I upgraded using the coppermine upgrade button on my control panel but an still getting the same error message. Was I supposed to make other changes?
Don't! Auto-installers are buggy. Upgrade as suggested in the docs we provide.

Your config file http://www.indianconnection.co.za/gallery/include/config.inc.php is missing. Either re-upload it from a backup, or create a fresh one (take a look at the sample file in the same folder to get an idea what you need to fill in).

As Cas suggested, this is not related to pnCPG. Moving accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.